Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews App Photo Video Reviews Amazon Ali review Ebay

Wisewood Living

I'm loving the app so far...It was exactly what I needed for my store. And the support has been great. At first, I thought it was pricey (premium plan), but I think for the features, relative ease of use, and quality of support (so far), I don't mind. I only wish that more somewhat mid-level features were available to the premium tier e.g feeding star rating to Google shopping and an auto sliding carousel. I mean, for $29 monthly, is that too much to ask?‍♀️

www.Varsity-Jackets.nl

Realy handy and easy to use. At the first it looks a bit complicated but when you work in it for a while it all comes together

American Terry Mills

great app and i really like the customization aspect of the application. it has helped me make a lot of money.

Everest Work

Great app! great support! Maybe I will keep using this app. I'm believing it definitely helps our shop

Tada Fashion

really easy app to use. i would really recommend using this app for reviews. there help chat support reacts very fast and helps good.

Enjoy The Wood 日本公式サイト (壁掛け木製世界地図 通販)

Good app and we used this app for 1 year. But unfortunately, we are not happy with this app now because the app has poor customization of review format.....

Kai's Kookies Boutique

Thank you for providing a great rating app. It has been very helpful to my business in gathering feedback from past/present customers.

Koren Publishers

Happy with this app. Customers are responding well and the app has really boosted my sales. Easy to use as well. Lots of options.

ECOMASK

So far so good. Does everything that is advertised. Can update review in a few weeks after we've used it to see what impact it has on overall sales conversion.

UV SaniTub

lol also leaving for benefits thanks guys now i have to write 100 characters so here we are.. almost there.. got it.

Previous 1 3 4