Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

Chyna The Jeweler

I like the app because It creates a trusted online environment for my shoppers. The customer service, chat is attentive and helpful.

charlieshane

It is a great app. Recommended to everyone who wanted to have reviews. They walk you through installation and are very helpful. I don’t have to encode thanks to this app

PANDEMIC CLOTHING STORE

excellent app is going to help me out tremendously to pursue even more orders in the future and now

ComfortYourSkin

The app is very easy to use, the imports are of great quality, however I wish the app would import more diverse ratings, because I only got 5 star reviews imported, even though the product is not rated 5 stars in Aliexpress.

Autofeelz

Really good app! Have been using this for quite a while now. The display looks super clean and the best part is it allows to import reviews from amazon

Adebabes

The app is very easy to follow. They give you step by step instructions on how to install to your site.

BeauSkinShopping

Good page, too soon to say it also.
It seems correct to me that they only charge once you get 30 sales, so far it also seems a deep and interesting application.

Shop at Sues

I like the ease of setup, haven't had a chance to use it yet, but so far so good. I will be adding some Amazon reviews for the product I just added to my store.

Greed & Pride

Nice , really started simply and easy to use . Will review again when i will use it for sometime and get the final verdict

Vesta Precision

Dashboard failed to render in Microsoft Edge, so I had to swap to Firefox. The Coupon widget is a bit confusing compared to the Shopify coupon interface. I am excited to see how this app works and will update once I have time to use it.

Previous 1 3