Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 8, 2022

The support team is exceptional.
The response was prompt and very helpful.
Opinew was easy to use and looks great in your store! Although I'm still learning how to use this app, I love the flexibility of customizing my widgets.

Organise your nest
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Opinew replied December 10, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review of our support team and the Opinew app. We are glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our support team and that you find the app easy to use and customizable. We value your feedback and will continue to work on improving the app and providing excellent support to our customers.

Have a lovely day,
Opinew team

December 6, 2022

Great support team. Very keen on helping and finding solutions even if the app is not offering a specific feature (yet).

Prejou Vintage Schmuck
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
Opinew replied December 7, 2022

Hi,
Thank you for your review!
We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team. We take pride in providing excellent support and are always happy to help our customers find solutions to their challenges, even if the app doesn't currently offer a specific feature. We will continue to work hard to provide the best possible experience.

Have a wonderful day,
Opinew team

September 28, 2022

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

CompresFort
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
September 23, 2022

A+++ customer support is also available - quick to respond and incredibly helpful.
It is very useful and helpful.

MIM Prep
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
September 7, 2022

The customer service was excellent. It was not so hard to install and set up.
I reached out to support and they made it happen. However, I stopped using it because its design did not fit the theme we were using.

cosier-fr
France
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
June 28, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre des avis sur mes produits et cela est très bien mais le gros problème est lorsqu'on met des nouveaux produits en ligne et on ne les voit pas dans l'application pour mettre des avis et je suis obligée à chaque fois de demander à un conseiller de faire une synchronisation afin d'avoir les nouveaux produits.

LeGamingRoom
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Opinew replied June 30, 2022

Bonjour,

Merci de nous avoir laissé un avis! Nous allons prendre en compte votre remarque pour améliorer Opinew au plus vite.

Très bonne journée à vous,
Cordialement,
Customer Success Team | Opinew

June 2, 2022

I was having trouble with this app and reached out to them and they fixed all my issues right away.

Lit Life Creations
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Opinew replied June 6, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

Have a fantastic day,
Customer Success Team | Opinew

February 21, 2022

The app is smooth and good, very good customer service with fast replies. Price could be a little bit cheaper in my opinion.

Hustle Harder 2022
Sweden
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 12, 2022

Nice app, works great! The customer support is quick and well trained - perfect support. Could be cheaper, therefore 4 out of 5 stars.

DarBene
Austria
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 14, 2021

I like the ease of Opinew, but unclear on full application. I have made an appointment with Opinew for more clarity.

The Pleasure Scenter