Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

The Pleasure Scenter

I like the ease of Opinew, but unclear on full application. I have made an appointment with Opinew for more clarity.

Beplain

App is good and the customer service is good. Appreciate this service. recommend it to shopify store owners.

TecnoTools

It's a good app and overall I'm happy with it. They helped me to import reviews from another app by creating an integration. It only took 2 days to do that. I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 because once you achieve your quota of imported reviews from Amazon, eBays and etc, you actually run out of quota, it means you are not able to import again unless you upgrade the plan.

July 27, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a review and we're glad to hear you are happy with Opinew!

Regarding the review import quota: you can still import reviews without upgrading the plan by deleting some of the reviews you have previously imported. This will remove the limitation and allow you to import new ones.

I hope that helps,
Have a wonderful day!

Customer Success Team | Opinew

UPTIME Energy

Great support - very responsive and helpful. A little heavy to load, so I wish it were faster, but it does everything it purposes to do and does it capably.

Spoonsee

I was able to transfer my reviews from my last theme to my new one so easily. I have gotten so many customers because of them, so grateful for them.

Gaming OG store

This was a good some might even say great app that can help you import all the reviews you may need in your store

MatthewAndAustin

Update: Yes, i did. Part of what I meant is I prefer not using an automatic method. I just wished there was documentation for where the code was installed where I would go in and edit the CSS myself. Dont get me wrong it seems like a great app, but personally for me customer service was far too slow to respond and i had to solve the issue with no help from him because of his speed. Leaving 4 stars cause other than the CSS thing it's great. Too hard for me to customize unless using auto method. There's not enough documention on how to manually install and actually customize the css. The auto install would have worked great but it didn't meet my needs. Other than that, this app seemed great.

March 25, 2021

Hi - have you tried going to widgets>product reviews widget? There is a ton of customisation options without writing any CSS

Also - our support is more than happy to help if you get in touch!

Silverback Gadget Shop

I have only began to use this app for my website. So far so good, very informative. I will update this review when I have used it more.

Wisewood Living

I'm loving the app so far...It was exactly what I needed for my store. And the support has been great. At first, I thought it was pricey (premium plan), but I think for the features, relative ease of use, and quality of support (so far), I don't mind. I only wish that more somewhat mid-level features were available to the premium tier e.g feeding star rating to Google shopping and an auto sliding carousel. I mean, for $29 monthly, is that too much to ask?‍♀️

www.Varsity-Jackets.nl

Realy handy and easy to use. At the first it looks a bit complicated but when you work in it for a while it all comes together

Previous 1 3 4 5