Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Gaming OG store

This was a good some might even say great app that can help you import all the reviews you may need in your store

MatthewAndAustin

Update: Yes, i did. Part of what I meant is I prefer not using an automatic method. I just wished there was documentation for where the code was installed where I would go in and edit the CSS myself. Dont get me wrong it seems like a great app, but personally for me customer service was far too slow to respond and i had to solve the issue with no help from him because of his speed. Leaving 4 stars cause other than the CSS thing it's great. Too hard for me to customize unless using auto method. There's not enough documention on how to manually install and actually customize the css. The auto install would have worked great but it didn't meet my needs. Other than that, this app seemed great.

March 25, 2021

Hi - have you tried going to widgets>product reviews widget? There is a ton of customisation options without writing any CSS

Also - our support is more than happy to help if you get in touch!

Silverback Gadget Shop

I have only began to use this app for my website. So far so good, very informative. I will update this review when I have used it more.

Wisewood Living

I'm loving the app so far...It was exactly what I needed for my store. And the support has been great. At first, I thought it was pricey (premium plan), but I think for the features, relative ease of use, and quality of support (so far), I don't mind. I only wish that more somewhat mid-level features were available to the premium tier e.g feeding star rating to Google shopping and an auto sliding carousel. I mean, for $29 monthly, is that too much to ask?‍♀️

www.Varsity-Jackets.nl

Realy handy and easy to use. At the first it looks a bit complicated but when you work in it for a while it all comes together

American Terry Mills

great app and i really like the customization aspect of the application. it has helped me make a lot of money.

Everest Work

Great app! great support! Maybe I will keep using this app. I'm believing it definitely helps our shop

Tada Fashion

really easy app to use. i would really recommend using this app for reviews. there help chat support reacts very fast and helps good.

Enjoy The Wood 日本公式サイト (壁掛け木製世界地図 通販)

Good app and we used this app for 1 year. But unfortunately, we are not happy with this app now because the app has poor customization of review format.....

Kai's Kookies Boutique

Thank you for providing a great rating app. It has been very helpful to my business in gathering feedback from past/present customers.

Previous 1 3 4