Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LeGamingRoom

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application pour mettre des avis sur mes produits et cela est très bien mais le gros problème est lorsqu'on met des nouveaux produits en ligne et on ne les voit pas dans l'application pour mettre des avis et je suis obligée à chaque fois de demander à un conseiller de faire une synchronisation afin d'avoir les nouveaux produits.

June 30, 2022

Bonjour,

Merci de nous avoir laissé un avis! Nous allons prendre en compte votre remarque pour améliorer Opinew au plus vite.

Très bonne journée à vous,
Cordialement,

Lit Life Creations

I was having trouble with this app and reached out to them and they fixed all my issues right away.

June 6, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.

If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

Have a fantastic day,

Hustle Harder 2022

The app is smooth and good, very good customer service with fast replies. Price could be a little bit cheaper in my opinion.

DarBene

Nice app, works great! The customer support is quick and well trained - perfect support. Could be cheaper, therefore 4 out of 5 stars.

The Pleasure Scenter

I like the ease of Opinew, but unclear on full application. I have made an appointment with Opinew for more clarity.

Beplain

App is good and the customer service is good. Appreciate this service. recommend it to shopify store owners.

TecnoTools

It's a good app and overall I'm happy with it. They helped me to import reviews from another app by creating an integration. It only took 2 days to do that. I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 because once you achieve your quota of imported reviews from Amazon, eBays and etc, you actually run out of quota, it means you are not able to import again unless you upgrade the plan.

July 27, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a review and we're glad to hear you are happy with Opinew!

Regarding the review import quota: you can still import reviews without upgrading the plan by deleting some of the reviews you have previously imported. This will remove the limitation and allow you to import new ones.

I hope that helps,
Have a wonderful day!

UPTIME Energy

Great support - very responsive and helpful. A little heavy to load, so I wish it were faster, but it does everything it purposes to do and does it capably.

Spoonsee

I was able to transfer my reviews from my last theme to my new one so easily. I have gotten so many customers because of them, so grateful for them.

Gaming OG store

This was a good some might even say great app that can help you import all the reviews you may need in your store

Previous 1 3 4 5