Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Bijin

This app is super simple and easy to use! The free plan is also just amazing! Being able to keep this app free till 100 orders is incredibly helpful!

Firm Footed

I really like how easy to use opinew is. As a new Shopify dropshipper, it's nice to be able to create social proof with a simple tool and automation.

Combo Case

Great app thank you so much! it is easy for new owners due to the plan. it's free until you reach 100 orders!

morshopping.com

It is easy for a start for a new store owner. Because of their plan. Let me see how it goes with the whole Opinew product reviews and will update,

Hi Honey

It is Sunday today and Tomasz helped me out with the installation which was very difficult to do it by my self as my website theme is horrific.
Thanks

Nature Provides

I haven't written any app reviews as I haven;'t feel like any deserved the praise or the derision.

This app is the best one of all the 20+ we have installed. It just works. And well too. Great work guys!!

Discovery Toys

So far so good. Great for amazon reviews and more. I like the question and answer feature. We will see.

Theminivanity

I use this app to help me boost sales. I wish it would be completely free but overall I am completely in love with it!

Pure Stoned Supplies

Fantastic Customer support. Had an issue getting reviews up because product page was built on GEMPAGE EDITOR and needed to implement custom codes, which i'm not to familiar with.

MambalaMat

Really love the support of this app. Whenever I have a problem they always respond super fast and try their best to help me! I like the easy way you can import reviews and the look on the page too! Super awesome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31