Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

BICIS.EC

El soporte excelente me ayudaron inmediatamente. Super bien aprovecharé a máximo la aplicación una vez configurado.

Utsukushi J-Cosme

Opinew helped to solved my problem very quickly even though it is on Sunday. I like their quick response.

Whitaker Brothers

Tip. Top. This is an absolutely smashingly well-realized application. It has solved, and I mean fully solved...an issue we'd had with for years with our old site. This app has really gamed out every last conceivable issue with product reviews from collection to syndication. It makes it astonishingly easy to surface product level reviews for pretty much everything we carry, the integration with Google Shopping was a snap, their documentation is excellent, and the install process was genuinely like magic....really, really fast and perfectly executed. The onboarding process was as professional as anything we've experienced in the Shopify space. The customer support is nonpariel, absolutely fabulous. As far as we're concerned, these guys have hung the moon. If you're thinking about installing this, stop thinking and just do it.

The Steaming Queen

Best Review app!! It is easy to use and the fact that they have a way for me to request reviews from my customers is just everything!!! DEfinitely REcommend

INDYDUKAAN

Excellent app for new users and this app is excellent in its perspective. This app gives you more important full control.

Sustainable Products | Hola! I´m Back

The app is great, very easy to use and track the process. The customer service is very fast and helpful.

RasmussOn

Quick response and support. Straight to the point. Has its best interest in the customer. Their team is working on upgrading the app.

CozyYoung

It's a really good app, it helped me develop my business,and Tomasz helped a lot~ So happy to work with him~

Fundraising For A Cause

I used Opinew to help link stores together and show the reviews customers have left for our products across our different marketplaces. it is an Incredibly handy tool and easy to use. The support staff is very helpful and nice to talk to. Recently had a list of questions for them and they answered every single one quickly and in detail!

Soy Lite Candle Supplies

The support was great. Helped in 5 minutes and got working for me. I would recommend to anyone looking to build there site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84