Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

TSKYBEAR

good

bukubuy

I'm pretty new to all these review importing apps but this is the best one I've used so far. Opinew support team was super helpful and answered all my questions. They definitely earned my business!

Comfyorthopedic

i was scared because of the price but once you get to use the app and see the features and the support you get its AWESOME. i love it

Beeline

Shopify has reviewed Opinew Product Reviews App and verified that it needs access to all past and future orders to provide value to you.

Jewellery Grace

It's a super app, I think it's best on the market by price-quality: a lot of cool features and the reviews itself looks great. And the support team is the best I've seen on my eCommerce journey: super fast and responsive. I'm not kind of a person who reviews everything, but this app and especially support team deserves it.

OpenDrink

Good App ! Good customer service. They answer fast, they are professional. It's pretty easy to manage. I recommend

PLANET-of-GIRLS

Well done!
Free to install
150 reviews on a free trial
import from eBay, Ali, amazon
great app for shopify

Eletrogadgets Online

Very good software for review. The customer support is super. I used it in my store and result is awesome. Thank you to the team.

RenewedMacs.com

Super easy to use! Customer service is lightning fast and very helpful durning the startup process. Highly recommend!

Louise's Party Deals

At first i was a little confused on how to use this app but the patience and fantastic support from the customer support team gave me confidence to carry on. The team are very patient through giving me step by step assistance and make sure you understand without being judgmental. The app itself once I got my head around it has exceeded my expectations and I'm very happy with the outcome. Many thanks Louise's Party Deals

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60