Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

clawsandpawz

This APP and the team behind Opinew are fantastic. Twice I have asked support to help me with a couple of things and they have done it with no problem at all. The APP itself works well and displays the reviews in a number of ways on your store. Thank you for creating a great APP.

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and we hope that we were able to exceed your expectations.
We strive to provide the best possible support and service that we could offer and it's great to hear that we're doing a good job!

If you need anything in the future, please reach out and we'll be happy to help.

Treetges

Location Germany
Time spent using app 31 minutes

Great customer service too.
nice! This app is the best and has great customer support.
Best support I've ever received.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear our support team hit the mark for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us maintain our support quality and customer service. It was a pleasure serving you.

Feel free to message us via the Live Chat button if you need help.

Have an amazing day,

Torus Beauty

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Support is the key to great software.
Excellent app and very professional team.
We chose Opinew for its ease of importing our Amazon reviews to Shopify.

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us a fantastic review!

Our mission is to always bring the best user experiences, to Opinew and our support team. We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service!
We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.

minana

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

Le service client a été super rapide et m'a aidé à résoudre le problème très rapidement!
Je le recommande

Bonjour,

Merci de nous avoir laissé un avis 5⭐️!
Si vous avez besoin d'aide à l'avenir, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter via live chat.

Très bonne journée,

Walkpal

I used the app to import reviews to my store. It worked great and I needed some help with how the reviews look on my store the customer service team helped me and solved all my issues. They didn't even ask for access to my store as most of these apps ask for. Great app and great customer service.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need anything in the future, please reach out to our Live Chat support and we'll be happy to help.

BlissLights

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Our store has been using Opinew for a few years now. App works great for managing Shopify reviews, migrating reviews from other stores, and importing Amazon reviews. Customizable interface is also a huge plus. And the support team is always responsive and helpful when we need assistance.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review and for being such a loyal customer :) We are delighted to hear you like Opinew and our support team!

Feel free to reach out if you need anything else.

Have a lovely day,

brain feed

We had some limitations in our knowledge but the team at Opinew were really responsive. The online chat was followed up with a call from Paul and the solution was up and running in no time. Great app. Great customer service!

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words, and we're glad Paul was able to help you get set up quickly. Don't forget to keep a track of your influenced revenue in your dashboard so that you can see much of your business has benefited from your reviews!

Burstfit official store

Location Japan

When I ask a question, support team gave me quick reply, which was in one minute. I really appreciate this app and the support teams!

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We are delighted to hear you like Opinew and our support team.
Feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

Have a lovely day,

HOMEHOT.Store

Location China

First of all, I am very satisfied. When I first used opinew, I imported product reviews from Amazon to the shopify stand-alone site, but shopify did not display the imported reviews. I contacted the customer service to deal with them, and they handled it very quickly and also dealt with them. Well, I can now import product reviews from Amazon to Shopify, which is fast and convenient.

Hi,
Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review!
We're glad to hear you were able to import all your Amazon reviews and that our support team assisted you properly.
All the best,

LOUNJ Bedding

Time spent using app About 2 hours

One of the best review apps on the market and I've been doing Shopify stores for years. None of them have the features this one has, just ingenius little details that make sense. Amazon imports were great and the team was fantastic on helping me setup everthing with this new "shopify 2.0" theme crap I don't understand. A++A+A+A+A++

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114