Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

PawSeat®

Great app that's always improving and the customer support is really second to none – pretty much always available and quick to solve all issues and help with customisations. 5 stars!

Dog's Lounge

Only just started using the app so can't comment on conversion improvement, what I can comment on, however, is that the installation/migration process was smooth and the whole Opinew team went above and beyond to help us with the setup. Thanks guys, really appreciate it!

OH Fashion

Really great app! Customer service is amazing!! Quick installation, fast response, and the migration tool works great.

NOKA

Opinew is a great app that I'd highly recommend to any Shopify store owner. It's super easy to use, it has highly effective review solicitation tools already built-in, and they can even help you syndicate reviews that you can use on other e-tail sites that you're selling on. Their support team also responded IMMEDIATELY by chat, email and phone and proactively offered advice on additional optimizations for generating and showcasing reviews.

Belovedpetsbrand

A practical and convenient application. Solves a lot of problems. The content is simply amazing. Thanks to the guys for their work. And for loyalty to their customers. If you need to download reviews from Amazon and at the same time not lose free Google advertising, then openew will solve this issue in two clicks. I would put 10 if it were possible. Thanks

CRAGO

This app is amazing to import lots of reviews into you store, easy to operate and they have a wonderfull helpdesk

Mission Nutrition

I made the switch to Opinew for our reviews and could not be more pleased. The functionality of the app meets our needs and the staff at Opinew are extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

beauty & slimming

davvero soddisfatto di questa app e dell' assistenza hanno risolto il mio problema subito e con grande professionalità

Peek-a-Boo mini creation

Customer service 10/10 quick answer and easy communication ! The app is easy to use and does exactly what I was looking for ! I am really please with this app!!!

Poised Wanderer

I used the free version of this app for a few months while I finalized my design and really like the interface and effectiveness of showing the reviews. Once I upgraded to the paid version, it was a game changer. The added features really made my reviews shine. One small issue during the configuration phase was quickly sorted out by their customer service and we were off to the races. I would definitely recommend Opinew.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 98 99