Opinew Product Reviews

Opinew Product Reviews

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews, Ali Review Amazon Ebay reviews

Syncwire

just started to use, seems fine. Better than the previous Shopify review app I used because this one offers review image function.

JUNIPERMIST

I started to hire a VA to import all my amazon reviews to shopify but then found this software that does it all automatically! It saved me money and a ton of time. I also am excited to use the email review request feature. I reached out for customer service and they responded instantly and even did some edits to my code to make everything work better. Highly recommended!

BlendFriend

Very helpful, I used this app to upload amazon reviews to my store. At first, it never worked but they fixed the problem in less than 24 hours and everything works perfectly now! thanks

Babyfirst1

i love it,support is super fast.really appreciate it! i recommend it to any store owner.Great App!!!

everestlights

Great review app I use on several store, especially the Amazon reviews import function. I recommend this app !

Cherished Emblems

Simple easy to use I think that this can be a great way for my customers to see the reviews that I have on products and create more trust with my site

Pink and Caboodle

This review import process is much, MUCH easier than the previous one I used. I'm not totally happy with where the reviews are showing up on the page, but I believe I need to contact my Shopify theme designers to help me move the widget, so I'm giving this one 5 stars.

Smart Sphere

Must have app if your a beginner or already Established support is always there would highly recommend

Tie Game Apparel Clothing

Has a lot of great features look forward to seeing the results after running my store after a few months.

Elle-&-Shine-

I Have not had this app long, but so far I like it, has a lot of features, It was a little confusing at first when your not a tech person it's tricky, but, Tomasz was great and patient in helping me out, quick to respond. so far happy with the app does what it says and more! A must app to have helps to have Reviews on your site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26