Opinew Product Reviews App

Opinew Product Reviews App

by Opinew

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews App, Aliexpress Amazon Ebay

Frisur-Tutorials

I had a problem in my 7 day trial version and ask the support for help. My problem got solved, very fast! Nice Support!

The AzTech

I got stuck...asked support on the chat...fixed my issue within minutes by adding star ratings to my products.
Great service.

StarryLights

This app is honestly the best thing on the Shopify app store. Just an amazing overall app, with an even better team behind it. Really great support!

Velany Store

Exactly is what I want! This app allows me to write reviews by myself, which gives more flexibility. Besides, it's free! 100% recommended!

thebeard-straightener.com

Love the way the app looks, meets all my needs and amazingly fast customer service! I encourage anybody looking for an easy to use review app to definitely try this out.

Benny's of London

I needed some support setting the app up and not only did Jakub reply immediately but he was so polite, quick and helpful. 10/10 service, I will use this app on all my stores for life now because of Jakub

Onebttl

Very fast customer support, helped me to delete the code from another APP and get the rating widget ready for my website UI.
I just hope we can have more imports in the basic plan.

devembr

Good APP, good support, save me lots of time importing reviews from Amazon. I think I am going to use it for my other store, the only thing is that the price is a little bit expensive.

Rufus Dog Shop

This app is AMAZING! I've tried literally 8 different photo review apps including loox, shopify reviews, etc, and this one is the only one that has worked for me. Our store is going to rock now with the position of the reviews and the photo capability. :) Daniel from support was also very quick to fix any small issues that we had in under 5 minutes. The developers and layout are awesome. Highly recommend!!!

santatool

The customer support is amazing! I love it so much, it is so amazing. I asked a question and theye answered imediantly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 69 70