Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Australian Bodycare ES

The app is very easy to use, and the support is incredibly fast, accurate and professional. Can only recommend!

Royal 8 International Tea

Very helpful. I thought I was going to need to learn another app. The chat is responsive and really great at meeting your needs. I like this better than the one Shopify offers.

International Tie

Thanks for helping me out to resolve the Review Section issue. Looking forward to a long relationship with this tool. Daniel is very supportive.

Mudify4x4

We have had amazing customer service, especially from Daniel. Very supportive and responsive. 100% Recommended.

Short Birds

Opinew has the best support staff you could ask for. I just signed up for the app and they've already been helping me get set up on my store for all my reviews. Daniel has been a great help. I highly recommend Opinew

JT's Designer Fashion

App works well and support is very responsive. I have been satisfied for over a year now. It is definitely worth giving the app a try as they are constantly improving the service.

Wearepalmy Miami Beach

Utilizzo quest'app su tutti i miei store ! E' capitato di avere dei piccolo problemini che non sono in grado di risolvere perchè non conosco bene il codice! Ho scritto all'assistenza e in men che non si dica mi hanno risolto il problema! Pazzesco! Consigliato

Makila Paris

Perfect app for review.... and perfect support.... I highly recommand. Easily configurating, good design... what elses..?

Roden Tribe

if SMS price are bit lower, than opniew is unbeatable app .by far its the best app i have found now with such feature. Great support, great tech team. 10/10

BeltOutlet.com

Works well. Convenient and easy to use. We use Opinew on two of our Shopify Plus stores and are satisfied.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86