Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC | Reviews

by Opinew

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Highland Parking Services

Very helpful team. Despite a few bumps, they still had the patience to help us get things sorted. Very appreciated.

Ocklawaha Outback

These guys are very helpful to someone is computer illiterate Lots of issues getting my stores online line Opinew has been nothing but helpful, especially Tomasz !!!!

Total Music Nerds

Easy to use app for reviews and excellent customer service- very quick response, and help solving problems, highly recommended!

Goodevas

Wonderful app, great customer service - very fast and helpful communication. They answered my questions and helped me with widgets installation Would recommend!

Flaskie®

OUTSTANDING APP! A must for all Shopify stores, cannot do without it. Amazing interface and looks beautiful on my website. 5 stars

Otaro

I am using Opinew for 2 years now. The Developers are even willing to add custom code - 100% recommend.

Well Life

This is a great app with extra ways to interact with you customers to get and show reviews. I totally recommend it.
They have great customer service, handling everything immediately and nicely.

Tigbul's Variety Fashion Shop

Great customer service. Hoping to get a better grip on sales with this app.
Easy to install and use. Thanks

Éclacare

I have a couple stores and I use Opinew in both of them. It's easy to use and efficient, plus their support is always helpful.

Diamond Cut Graphics USA

i just got the app. my representative in the chat was a big help. hopefully everything will be fine in the future as well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98