Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Being Co.

I too had the error "Please whitelist photolock.io domain from Tracking Protection to view our site". The entire photlock.io site was down yesterday - coincidence???????

Hi there,

This is not error. You need to disable tracking detection feature in Photolock settings. Photolock blocked you as visitor because your browser was blocking apps to load.

You can learn more about this feature at this link: https://help.pasilobus.com/en/articles/3981274-tracking-protection-detection

Let us know if any other questions

Eamours

I'm using this app in my 3rd store and I'm always happy with it. For just $1 monthly my content is protected. What more could you want? Today the app was down, so it caused some issues, but now it works again and their support responded in a few hours with helpful information. I can only recommend it.

INSTRUMENT FURNITURE

As per last few reviews - "Please whitelist photolock.io domain from Tracking Protection to view our site" error message and blank website. We have 200+ sessions an hour so this is a defo non excusable.

Worse - I have told this app about this message a month ago that kept appearing randomly, so could have fixed. Why at all have such a feature, who would use it?

if you have same problem go and delete from theme.liquid. {% include 'photolock' %}

App not accessible from apps, support not available

July 9, 2020

You have Browser tracking detection enabled in your Photolock settings. It is not an error but a feature of the app that blocks users that use browsers which prevents apps to load. It is not turned on by default, so you must have enabled it after.

Since this feature blocked you from entering your site, that means your browser blocks tracking. Shopify's current system does not work with browsers that blocks tracking, so that's why you could not login to the app. You may want to try with a different browser. Safari is known to block apps during authentication.

You can learn more about features in our help center. We also reply all questions within 24 hours, so feel free to reach out anytime.

mykarma.gr

Please whitelist photolock.io domain from Tracking Protection to view our site.
It crashing my website last hours??? No response or help

I lost money today due to photolock.

July 9, 2020

You have Browser tracking detection enabled in your Photolock settings. It is not a crash or an error but a feature of the app that blocks users that use browsers which prevents apps to load. It is not turned on by default, so you must have enabled it after.

Sparkly Dolls

I have had to delete the app IMMEDIATELY because today when I visit my site I can't even view my site! It says: Please whitelist photolock.io from Tracking Protection to view our site. It never happened before. So I don't know what's happened? But I have to delete it in order to be able to view my site again. But after deleting it, I still can't view my site?! Someone needs to look into this since it prevents people from viewing my site, and I could lose money! I have even tried to view my site from different devices and browsers, but I still see the same message.

But it never happened before until today?!

July 9, 2020

MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry Making

1. Be aware the free trail is only available for the US$1 plan, if you switch to other plans, you will be charged.
2. I switched to the US$12 plan to check how the watermark looks like and it looks horrible in my opinion, there is a long OPAQUE bar which has same width as your picture and so it covers like 10% of your picture.
3. I contacted the team to see if they can have the bar removed or have the option to choose transparent color for the bar so there is only text on my picture. They told me they will have it done in few days, so I waited and stayed with the US$12 plan even though I am not using it. I waited for 2 weeks and sent them few emails in the meantime to see if they can provide any updates and they never replied to any of my emails.
4. So, altogether I feel like this is a scam, it was advertised with a 7 days trial, but it's for US$1 plan only, once I upgraded to US$12 plan, they just made me wait and wait and so if I forget to remove the app, they will charge me US$12 for every other months.
5. FYI, This app will slow down the loading of your website.

February 4, 2020

Hello,

The free trial is only available when you install the app for the first time. If you switch plans and upgrade, you will be charged.

You can customize look and feel and change colors for Watermark in settings. Contact our support for assistance.

Photolock is a super lightweight app. If you are experiencing slowness, it must be related to something else on your site.

Thanks for trying Photolock!

Topmarket123.com

dommage ne bloque pas "Find on aliexpress"

Gadget Trybe

Works great, the cheapest plan protects your visual and text content perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

Wooly Wunderland

The app works, it's easy to use and doesn't have any negative affect on my store but protects my images. I will continue to keep photolock on my store moving forward.

Instafashionista

The app its very nice and i enjoy that the photos are blocked, thank you very much for everythinc. !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9