Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry Making

1. Be aware the free trail is only available for the US$1 plan, if you switch to other plans, you will be charged.
2. I switched to the US$12 plan to check how the watermark looks like and it looks horrible in my opinion, there is a long OPAQUE bar which has same width as your picture and so it covers like 10% of your picture.
3. I contacted the team to see if they can have the bar removed or have the option to choose transparent color for the bar so there is only text on my picture. They told me they will have it done in few days, so I waited and stayed with the US$12 plan even though I am not using it. I waited for 2 weeks and sent them few emails in the meantime to see if they can provide any updates and they never replied to any of my emails.
4. So, altogether I feel like this is a scam, it was advertised with a 7 days trial, but it's for US$1 plan only, once I upgraded to US$12 plan, they just made me wait and wait and so if I forget to remove the app, they will charge me US$12 for every other months.
5. FYI, This app will slow down the loading of your website.

February 4, 2020

Hello,

The free trial is only available when you install the app for the first time. If you switch plans and upgrade, you will be charged.

You can customize look and feel and change colors for Watermark in settings. Contact our support for assistance.

Photolock is a super lightweight app. If you are experiencing slowness, it must be related to something else on your site.

Thanks for trying Photolock!

Topmarket123.com

dommage ne bloque pas "Find on aliexpress"

Gadget Trybe

Works great, the cheapest plan protects your visual and text content perfectly. I'm very happy with it.

Wooly Wunderland

The app works, it's easy to use and doesn't have any negative affect on my store but protects my images. I will continue to keep photolock on my store moving forward.

Instafashionista

The app its very nice and i enjoy that the photos are blocked, thank you very much for everythinc. !!

Aroha Fine Prints

Exactly the app we had been searching for to protect the copyright of our images. Easy to install and would recommend for those whose site images are their business! ie. photographers, artists

GemArt™ Shop

It is good, But if to lock the text to protect your descriptions, it will also stop customers copying discount codes.

Coffeeine

Exactly as described and have had no issues. Highly recommend to protect your photos from being copied.

Painted by Carol

09/02/2019 - UPDATE:
This software is so good it even 'caught' me! I was working on a new ad and went to one of my existing ads to copy-and-paste some data from that ad to my new ad. So I highlighted the text I wanted and hit 'copy', which seemed to work. But when I went to 'paste' it into my new ad - nothing happened. At first I thought I hadn't copied it correctly, so I tried it again. But, again, nothing happened. Then I remembered - Photolock! And it was functioning EXACTLY as advertised! Good job!

I'm a geek and I am BEYOND IMPRESSED by this app. Some of the things this app does I would have said could not be done, but they've figured it out. I just wish Etsy would strike a deal with them so Etsy sellers could cut down on the massive theft of their intellectual property and products.

Petrichor

Great app. Very useful in protecting your content from being copied. Does what it says. Installation and activation was easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9