Photolock | Site Protection

Photolock | Site Protection

by Pasilobus

Disable Right-Click, Copy-Paste, Bots and more

Better Products For Disabled People

very good application thank you using it maybe a year now and very happy with it...

Ze Republic

The easiest app ever to install and it does exactly what it says and more to protect your photos. Perfect.

Jim Kearney The Image Gallery

Does the job perfectly and simply.

Girls Gift Store

Have not had to use customer support, and that's a good thing.
This app works great for my https://girlsgiftstore.com store and definitely recommend this app for anyone with photos on their website.

Well worth the low price.
Thanks Photolock for the great app.

Mike - Girl's Gift Store

Sticks Inc

Setup was quick and hassle-free, I haven't heard a peep since I've used it and I take that as a great sign that it's working well!

Lavvada Com

Great App.....avoid people from snatching photos and product descriptions that took time to produce.
Have this app in all my stores.

Helimix

This app delivers! Much appreciated.

Wc 4u

Its does what it says. PhotoLock is important & highly effective app at very low cost.

Wynter Bloom

love that i can add this feature to my shopify store images! easily integrated with my site. thank you

Helianthus Wellness

I am so grateful for this product! I utilize original photography in my work and the reassurance and confidence this product provides is invaluable. My photos and copy are well protected and for such an affordable price. Thank you again for this simple to use amazing product!

Ellen Wikberg