Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Weave Got It Canada

Perfect so far! It gets annoying when we forget and can't copy our own photos lol. So it's really great.

Better Products For Disabled People

very good application thank you using it maybe a year now and very happy with it...

Ze Republic

The easiest app ever to install and it does exactly what it says and more to protect your photos. Perfect.

Jim Kearney The Image Gallery

Does the job perfectly and simply.

Girls Gift Store

Have not had to use customer support, and that's a good thing.
This app works great for my https://girlsgiftstore.com store and definitely recommend this app for anyone with photos on their website.

Well worth the low price.
Thanks Photolock for the great app.

Mike - Girl's Gift Store

Sticks Inc

Setup was quick and hassle-free, I haven't heard a peep since I've used it and I take that as a great sign that it's working well!

Lavvada Com

Great App.....avoid people from snatching photos and product descriptions that took time to produce.
Have this app in all my stores.

Midnight Glamour Shop

2nd Review - I loved the app. but in June, 2018, I was informed the app. price was going to increase from $5 to $12 which is a huge increase and unwarranted. I would not have minded a small increase but this is ridiculous when there are other apps that will do the same for a small price of $1.99.

I wrote the following review in Oct. 2017.
1st Review in Oct. 2017 - Great app - I am so glad that I found it to avoid copying of my photos which people have done over many, many years.

Helimix

This app delivers! Much appreciated.

Wc 4u

Its does what it says. PhotoLock is important & highly effective app at very low cost.