Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

Image & content protection, disable copy&paste, bots and more

Wooly Wunderland

The app works, it's easy to use and doesn't have any negative affect on my store but protects my images. I will continue to keep photolock on my store moving forward.

Instafashionista

The app its very nice and i enjoy that the photos are blocked, thank you very much for everythinc. !!

Aroha Fine Prints

Exactly the app we had been searching for to protect the copyright of our images. Easy to install and would recommend for those whose site images are their business! ie. photographers, artists

Coffeeine

Exactly as described and have had no issues. Highly recommend to protect your photos from being copied.

Painted by Carol

09/02/2019 - UPDATE:
This software is so good it even 'caught' me! I was working on a new ad and went to one of my existing ads to copy-and-paste some data from that ad to my new ad. So I highlighted the text I wanted and hit 'copy', which seemed to work. But when I went to 'paste' it into my new ad - nothing happened. At first I thought I hadn't copied it correctly, so I tried it again. But, again, nothing happened. Then I remembered - Photolock! And it was functioning EXACTLY as advertised! Good job!

I'm a geek and I am BEYOND IMPRESSED by this app. Some of the things this app does I would have said could not be done, but they've figured it out. I just wish Etsy would strike a deal with them so Etsy sellers could cut down on the massive theft of their intellectual property and products.

Petrichor

Great app. Very useful in protecting your content from being copied. Does what it says. Installation and activation was easy.

Raid! Punch! Loot!

Photolock is high-tech armor. Hell of a lot of options, it leaves nothing unprotected. I create my own original graphics and having it stolen is always in the back of my mind when creating something, but this is one less worry for me.

Customer service is great, friendly and helpful. Ugurcan reached out to me and we cleared up some issues.

CanningCrafts

The Photolock team went above & beyond helping me with their app!!! Ugurcan offered me helpful advice concerning my website in regards to the scraping I’ve been experiencing. He recommended adding a firewall & also offered suggestions on some privacy & malware plugins. I appreciate that he took the time to help me & offer his advice, especially since it went beyond their app.

I’ve had the app installed about a month now. The team responded right away to help me add the watermark. I initially had an issue with my theme not displaying the watermark consistently & Photolock quickly made some adjustments to my theme.

Thanks Photolock!

HexSizer™

Photolock has been so useful to me! I didn't want to get any views from certain countries. Photolock has been my protector! And it allows me to grow my business at my own pace. Thank you, Photolock! I also use it with NS8. Photolock blocks unwanted visitors and NS8 tells me the IP address of whom it is trying to get in. Photolock is a must have.

Joe Lach Digital Artist

I sell a lot of my artwork on my site. Posters, canvas prints, wood prints, etc. Being able to protect my images from downloads is an important part of my business. I started with the free Lite plan, went to the Basic plan, and just today upgraded to the Premium plan, as this app has been working very well for me. It gives me a lot of options to use or not use. Highly recommended if protecting your images is part of your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7