Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

Collection Earth

This app is an absolute necessity for our store www.collectionearth.com

Nneyahcards

Very pleased with this app so far. Easy to install and works immediately.

Theaccessorybarn

Finally, I can lock my product photos.. I was fed up spending time photoshopping my images to have other people steal them. This app works great - the guys are helpful as there was an issue within my theme that was stopping all images being locked but within 2 hours of contacting them they got that fixed for me. It works well. Thank you for your help!

Ancestorville

Now I don't need ugly watermarks, which google shopping does not allow anyway. and they offer top notch and quick support. i have a site based on images and buying images. they locked them up all around for me, and it's really exciting to know i am covered. thanks all around. ~debra

So1985dahling

Love this app, it works perfectly and was just what I needed. Thank you!

Engineered Art By Black Art Graphics

Does exactly what it says on the tin! It's so good I sometimes go to copy an image URL from my own site and get frustrated when I can't do it, until I remember to disable Photolock that is!

Home Hearth Heart

This developer is very helpful as the app was not working properly at first, but he worked with me and it is now working. Very happy with it! Thank you!

Bgmm

I was always worried of my designs to be easily copied before I discovered this app. It works perfectly! Thank you guys!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next