Photolock

Photolock

by Pasilobus

AntiTheft image & content protection, 20 lock methods & more..

GemArt™ Shop

It is good, But if to lock the text to protect your descriptions, it will also stop customers copying discount codes.

Cool All Year

Does exactly what I need it to do. Locks everything and doesn't allow a soul to copy & save or paste.

Stirring Images

Photolock works as advertised. My only issue is that there doesn't seem to be any way to prevent screenshots from stealing our images.

If you could figure that one out, you would win everything.

Thanks,

Jim

Bertone

Originally gave this 3 stars due to the fact I was having issues, but not anymore. I'm an Artist who posts original artwork and love the idea of my images being locked. I love all the features and feel this is worth the price. also, would love to see the Watermark feature. 4 stars for now but 5 when they finally come out with the watermark feature.

Ruby Rabbit Partyware

Perfect for blocking copying of images & text on your desktop. Would love to see it enabled to block also on iphone/ipad devices in future!

A Better Quest

Does as it says on the tin & more!

We started noticing our competitors stealing our images & other data. This app was precisely what we needed.

For $5 a month, use it!

To make 5 stars:
- Faster loading
- Another new similar app shows a custom menu on right click (e.g. Follow Us on IG, Contact, etc.). Neat idea that would be good to see implemented.

Otherwise, fantastic!

Subkutan

Really nice App. The lock is working fine. BUT: on certain devices / browsers, you still can copy pics via drag and drop. Thats not so sweet.
With best regards, Feldschmiede!
www.feld-schmiede.com

Gift Emporium Co Za

I am happy with this app. As I sell other artists and designers products, it's important that their images can't be copied or saved.

The Crimson Closet

Works well on the website (5 stars). But the stock photo can still be copied from Google images (not secure from web search image collection)