PS Tunnel

PS Tunnel

by Vanilla Supply

Edit and replace your shop images in Photoshop with one click!

Tragicbeautiful

I had an issue and support were very quick to patch and fix the problem. This makes editing pictures from Shopify SO easy! Very impressed.

Diamond Pride

one of our most important apps! simple. reliable. professional.

Cosy Store

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

Living Zenzes

Outstanding! Saves so much time. Effortless program and 100% worth the money. love it!

Golf King Shop

the best app in this market of overpriced amature apps.

does what it suppose to do, and it's freaking awesome. save so much time.

few little annoying things,but it's nothing compared to the time it save. I wish it was compatible with adobe cs 6, so i wouldn't have to pay adobe extra money for monthly use of photoshop that i already bought. ( i hate adobe for turning into a monthly subscription only) but this app made me pay this much hated company.. thats the only minus of this app.

Getsunnies

Although there are a few minor glitches, this app saves me a lot of time.

Modernicaphoto

Wow. Just wow. It's rare that I write an app review, but the sheer wonder that is PS Tunnel warrants all the praise that can be lavished upon it.

I mean this.

My client's store has in excess of 7,000 products, many of which need images fixes after a recent migration from WooCommerce. If we had to take the time to find the problem images within Shopify, then track down the source images from our server, fix them, then upload the revised version back to Shopify, it would literally add hours to our daily workload - or more accurately, enable is to fix a fraction of the images we're fixing each day.

Now, since we've been using PS Tunnel, it's literally just a matter of seeing an image in Shopify that needs to be fixed, clicking on the PS button on the image file (while in product edit mode), and the image instantly opens up in Photoshop. There we can do our fixes, and just by saving the image from within Photoshop, it automatically updates the image on the Shopify site.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

There are few apps we find this useful in our daily work lives, and I can't say enough good things about it. Easy to set up. As easy as possible to use.

The lone caveat, which is trivial for most users I'd imagine, is that this function only works while using Google Chrome, and will not work with Safari, Explorer, etc. No big deal, but just something to be aware of.

If you're working on updating or fixing your Shopify images, you need this app ASAP!

Tpop

Probably the best app of the Shopify store. Support is reaaaaaally nice, as the features of the app.

This app will save you HOURS of works each weeks.

Thanks again for this jewel!

Noelsonlinestore

PS - Tunnel has been part of our workflow for a long time now and saved us countless hours of editing and importing our pictures. We were looking for such a plugin for so long now. Great application, would recommend it to everyone using Photoshop to edit their Product Pictures. The most efficient employee we ever had.

Vlog Travel

Such a great application!

The installation, interface and handling is self explaining. It speeds up our workflow on a daily basis. If u search for an easy solution to save time and nerves when editing pictures, we would definitely recommend using this app. Thank you so much guys!

Previous 1