Pick, Pack and Promo

Pick, Pack and Promo

by CodeKiwi

A pick list built for speed & efficiency

Heartdrops

We ran into a few issues while setting up the app and contacted support/Josh. He was absolutely fantastic in helping us sort out our issues so quickly! We are very impressed by their support and all the features the app offers!

Girl Friday

FINALLY a way to see what a customer ordered without having to go to a whole new page! I have been searching for something like this for several years, and found Pick, Pack and Promo. We do a lot of custom orders, and my employees absolutely love being able to quickly look at the orders and see which ones to fulfill because it shows all on one page what customers have ordered.

Jerky Labs

Perfect, simple, QUICK way to pick and double check our orders! Makes it much easier to see which orders are already picked but not fulfilled. Thank you so much for this

Solibar

So this is basically the app you never knew YOU needed. We were handwriting orders in a book and leaving a big chance for error. Then I found this app.

When I asked Josh to make a few changes to the functionality to make sure that I could read customer notes, and the breakdown of the cart (I work in bundles) - he did them in less than 24 hours. OMG. Seriously. Considering the hectic week we've had, this makes one thing just that more efficient.

The Dirt Company

If I could give them six stars I would! PPP saves our packing staff so much time when preparing orders.

The promos feature lets me engage with my regular customers in a meaningful way by giving them little gifts in their deliveries.

Very happy with this little app.