Pick, Pack and Promo

Pick, Pack and Promo

by CodeKiwi

A pick list built for speed & efficiency

Scented Narcissi

A fantastic app and brilliant customer service. I really needed my packing reports to be filtered by delivery date rather than order date and this app does that for me.

Playa Fit Teas Chile

Had been spending a ton of time pulling orders and manually creating packing lists with excel, this app is gonna save me so much time and hassle.
Had it working within an hour from download. A few additional questions popped up, reached out to the team and they responded quickly and clearly.
Totally recommended.

Cypress Creek Co Op

THIS IS THE ONE!

If you are looking for the ability to collate large quantities of unfulfilled orders and provide easily digestible information to order pullers this is your solution!

I downloaded and tried to work out all of the list and pack options out there and none of them even come close. When it comes to ease of use and quick display this is your top choice and absolutely deserves the 5 star rating.

Beyond the function of the program, the dev Josh has been instrumental in helping with some minor issues on my end during our live "build the car while driving down the street" launch; I truly couldn't say enough about how quickly and professional Josh has been throughout this evolution.

The team is active and responsive on this project and has more coming out according to the conversation I had with the developer and I really am looking forward to the quality of life improvements that seem to be the focus of this project.

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much, your feedback has been awesome - keep it coming, it helps us build a better and better product. :)

practicalproto.com

This app is PERFECT for my needs! I am manufacturing/packaging on demand. Using the summary feature allows me to combine all of my orders, see what is in them and create my "To Do" list for the day! I had been opening every invoice and jotting the products down on a spreadsheet manually and it was a huge time suck.

My favorite app so far!

Heartdrops

We ran into a few issues while setting up the app and contacted support/Josh. He was absolutely fantastic in helping us sort out our issues so quickly! We are very impressed by their support and all the features the app offers!

Girl Friday

FINALLY a way to see what a customer ordered without having to go to a whole new page! I have been searching for something like this for several years, and found Pick, Pack and Promo. We do a lot of custom orders, and my employees absolutely love being able to quickly look at the orders and see which ones to fulfill because it shows all on one page what customers have ordered.

Jerky Labs

Perfect, simple, QUICK way to pick and double check our orders! Makes it much easier to see which orders are already picked but not fulfilled. Thank you so much for this

Solibar

So this is basically the app you never knew YOU needed. We were handwriting orders in a book and leaving a big chance for error. Then I found this app.

When I asked Josh to make a few changes to the functionality to make sure that I could read customer notes, and the breakdown of the cart (I work in bundles) - he did them in less than 24 hours. OMG. Seriously. Considering the hectic week we've had, this makes one thing just that more efficient.

The Dirt Company

If I could give them six stars I would! PPP saves our packing staff so much time when preparing orders.

The promos feature lets me engage with my regular customers in a meaningful way by giving them little gifts in their deliveries.

Very happy with this little app.