Pick Pack for iOS

Pick Pack for iOS

by TradeGecko

Make picking & packing orders quick and painless

Great Lakes

App is great but we're running into a huge issue where only the 250 most recent open orders will show up in our queue. Is there any way to expand this to any open orders?

Sophies.dk

Great app - working very well in my business. The app helps me finding the right items with the barcode scanner. What's not to like?
I hope it will stay free forever!!

Bags of Room

App is Free - So credit where credit is due!
We use the app to create a digital picking list for the days orders. Staff can pick stock for all the orders on one visit to the warehouse using any apple product (we use an ipod)
App updates the order directly within Shopify orders page via tags, helping the any order to be tracked from picking to packing. Any new live orders coming in are sent directly to the ipod allowing warehouse staff to pick & pack an order without having to collect paperwork from the office.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

We love this app, it’s easy to use and keep track of what needs to be picked and packed. You can reset anything you mark as picked or packed in error and it updates seamlessly within shopify to tag the orders as packed. Thanks for providing such a great app!

Squash Blossom Local Food

This app is misleading, it barely works, and has no options to unpack or edit anything you do. I’m super disappointed and frustrated with it.

Raceday Quads

You can tell they don't care about this app much. Extremely bulky, slow, and has you click WAY too many buttons. The process and app could be way simplified, and then they'd have a good product on your hands. Instead you'll get arthritis from clicking so much and wasting so much of your time.

Leafashion

nice app, great help in daily business. feature requests: 1. increase limit of 250 orders. 2. save pack lists.

Ohshit1

Cool, app but needs some more features. for example a filter which shows all open orders with stock. We have a lot of orders which are in backorder so this would make it much easier for us.

Depto 51

Very useful app, made for us easier to double check that we are picking the right products (with the scan tool)
The only thing that we missed was a search bar were we can look for a specific order that needs to be picked

Triple Mountain

This is a super app that does exactly what it says and is a great help to my business. Instead of hand-writing or printing out pick slips, we just carry our phones to the warehouse and check off items as we select them. Packing can even check them off as packed, so you know right where your orders are in the shipping process.

We are working on becoming a B Corp, which involves producing less waste and being gentler on the environment, so not having to print pick slips is a great step for us!

I love that after a couple of weeks, Evgeny from TG emailed to see how it was working for us and helped me use it more efficiently. That's great service. I have made one request for a future update, which I see in other reviews as well: the ability to click into an item's description to get more info if needed. We love it even without that, though.

Update: We've been using this app for quite a long time now, and I want to let everyone know that it is absolutely indispensable to our business! One of the few apps we can't do without. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Previous 1