Pick Pack for iOS

Pick Pack for iOS

by TradeGecko

Make picking & packing orders quick and painless

Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve

The app is great and has helped us switch over to a paperless pick and pack system. I would really like to see the order limit increased to more than 250 orders!

JavaMania

App is incredible! Barcode scanner, easy to use, free. (I would actually pay money for this, folks.) Enhancement I'd like to see - during the packing stage, user should be able to specify the number of boxes packed. Would be very helpful for our local deliveries.

Great Lakes

App is great but we're running into a huge issue where only the 250 most recent open orders will show up in our queue. Is there any way to expand this to any open orders?

Sophies.dk

Great app - working very well in my business. The app helps me finding the right items with the barcode scanner. What's not to like?
I hope it will stay free forever!!

Bags of Room

App is Free - So credit where credit is due!
We use the app to create a digital picking list for the days orders. Staff can pick stock for all the orders on one visit to the warehouse using any apple product (we use an ipod)
App updates the order directly within Shopify orders page via tags, helping the any order to be tracked from picking to packing. Any new live orders coming in are sent directly to the ipod allowing warehouse staff to pick & pack an order without having to collect paperwork from the office.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

We love this app, it’s easy to use and keep track of what needs to be picked and packed. You can reset anything you mark as picked or packed in error and it updates seamlessly within shopify to tag the orders as packed. Thanks for providing such a great app!

Squash Blossom Local Food

This app is misleading, it barely works, and has no options to unpack or edit anything you do. I’m super disappointed and frustrated with it.

Raceday Quads

You can tell they don't care about this app much. Extremely bulky, slow, and has you click WAY too many buttons. The process and app could be way simplified, and then they'd have a good product on your hands. Instead you'll get arthritis from clicking so much and wasting so much of your time.

Leafashion

nice app, great help in daily business. feature requests: 1. increase limit of 250 orders. 2. save pack lists.

Ohshit1

Cool, app but needs some more features. for example a filter which shows all open orders with stock. We have a lot of orders which are in backorder so this would make it much easier for us.

Previous 1