Pick Pack for iOS

Pick Pack for iOS

by TradeGecko

Make picking & packing orders quick and painless

JavaMania

App is incredible! Barcode scanner, easy to use, free. (I would actually pay money for this, folks.) Enhancement I'd like to see - during the packing stage, user should be able to specify the number of boxes packed. Would be very helpful for our local deliveries.

Sophies.dk

Great app - working very well in my business. The app helps me finding the right items with the barcode scanner. What's not to like?
I hope it will stay free forever!!

Bags of Room

App is Free - So credit where credit is due!
We use the app to create a digital picking list for the days orders. Staff can pick stock for all the orders on one visit to the warehouse using any apple product (we use an ipod)
App updates the order directly within Shopify orders page via tags, helping the any order to be tracked from picking to packing. Any new live orders coming in are sent directly to the ipod allowing warehouse staff to pick & pack an order without having to collect paperwork from the office.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

We love this app, it’s easy to use and keep track of what needs to be picked and packed. You can reset anything you mark as picked or packed in error and it updates seamlessly within shopify to tag the orders as packed. Thanks for providing such a great app!

Leafashion

nice app, great help in daily business. feature requests: 1. increase limit of 250 orders. 2. save pack lists.

Triple Mountain

This is a super app that does exactly what it says and is a great help to my business. Instead of hand-writing or printing out pick slips, we just carry our phones to the warehouse and check off items as we select them. Packing can even check them off as packed, so you know right where your orders are in the shipping process.

We are working on becoming a B Corp, which involves producing less waste and being gentler on the environment, so not having to print pick slips is a great step for us!

I love that after a couple of weeks, Evgeny from TG emailed to see how it was working for us and helped me use it more efficiently. That's great service. I have made one request for a future update, which I see in other reviews as well: the ability to click into an item's description to get more info if needed. We love it even without that, though.

Update: We've been using this app for quite a long time now, and I want to let everyone know that it is absolutely indispensable to our business! One of the few apps we can't do without. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Zahara Cosmetics

Great mobile application to manage the picking and packing of all of our orders in our warehouse.

With the Pick & Pack we went from a clunky workflow of working through each order on laptops and/or printing off a bunch of wasted paper to make sure we accurately pick and pack the right items. Now we can use the mobile app to select all the orders that need to be shipped that day, pick and pack them accurately and save ourselves hours every day so we can get back to focusing on growing our brand.

Great improvements since launch!

Diamond Pride

nice little FREE! app that helps streamlining barcode based order picking. would like to see line item properties displayed as well sometime in the future. we are using the TG inventory app already, so i am curious to see what else is in the pipe ;)