Pickrr

Pickrr

by pickrr

All-in-one Intelligent Shipping Solution

Natural Bliss

Here's my story. Installed the app and did a few steps for registering, moving forward. Nothing worked out. Frustrated. No customer support phone number. Sent emails and waited for a few days. No reply. Sent another emails. Waited for another few days. No reply. One and half month passed. After one and half month, started getting calls for 1) my order not delivered 2) My pickup issues 3) my delivery issues. Got many calls one by one. My number is actually updated into all their support tickets. Even my store is not integrated but they started calling me for all the issues. Worst app. Do not ever integrate. Update 1: After posting this review, I got the call from their sales. Said that we will integrate superfast. However, not replying to emails or picking up my calls after that.

Trendy Gator

Don't give your hard-earned money to them.
Their panel and tech support are pathetic. Moreover, they don't care about the overcharging.
There is no option for RTO delivery in a separate warehouse. Their resolution time is also too long.

BlueOrchid

We have faced tons of overcharging issues with Pickrr. Moreover, we are not getting timely and satisfactory response from Naman Wadhwa. The store name is WowZap.

WowZap

Firstly, the overcharging resolution takes too long and they don't validate the sorter images with the AWBs. Secondly, there is an excessive delay in RTO delivery despite complaints raised before one month.
Thirdly, the panel doesn't have the option to select separate warehouse RTO delivery. We have been informed that the same will be implemented by 15-Mar-2021 but the same is not done till today. Will not recommend it anyone !

Mufubu

I don't have expericnce with other companines but pickrr is excellent. I was shipping with Pickrr from 4 month and extremely happy

Suganda-Skincare

10 Star service
Must for ecom stores in India.
I don't have expericnce with other companines but pickrr is excellent. I was shipping with Pickrr fro 1.5 years and extremely happy

Boltcoldbrew

When I started my e-commerce store, I had no idea how to go about shipping. I reached out to Pickrr and they helped me through the entire process. After all these months, I can confidently say I could not have picked up a better partner. The team is very responsive to any issues of RTO or unfair billing. They help me focus on the main business of selling while not worry about the delivery operations!

Roam Deal

Pickrr is like my business partner. Previously, I faced issues like invoicing, Packing slip manifest & cod payments. Pickrr sorted all my issues in seconds.and the have good dashboard which helps us track everything very easily.

Originz In

Simple and easy to use app and the pickrr dashboard. They've made logistics a lot more easy for us! The support and technical team is doing a great job!

Cyankart

We have been working with Pickrr for over a year now. The service is fast. Payments are on time and they have a brilliant dashboard which helps us track everything very easily. Would definitely recommend it to everyone

Previous 1