Pickrr

All-in-one Intelligent Shipping Solution

StyleAura®

If there were an option to give zero stars, I would have opted for it—the most ridiculous app on Shopify. I had booked a parcel for Friday for a pickup on Saturday. On Tuesday evening, I get a message that the service partner came for a pickup, but the package was not ready. The package was ready on Friday. Lying to the hilt. Needless to say, a big loss of credibility for our company when the client did not receive the package as promised. They asked us to deposit INR 2K for starting the service, which we promptly did. Now they refuse to refund the amount—what a bummer. Never install this app.

EWSELLS | CHARITY STORE BEYOND |

ONE OF THE WORST APPS WE HAVE USED . PLEASE DON'T USE THIS APP , THEIR COSTUMER SERVICE IS WORSE . IF WE ENQUIRY THEM ABOUT SOME ISSUES THEY WOULD SHOUT AT US , WITH OUT ANY REASON .

Beyond Water

The BD team is super and did alot of follow up to get us onboard. DO NOT WORK WITH PICKRR. HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. When faced with a problem in the 1st week of commencing they refused to take any calls and ignored our calls for 6 days and lost 40 parcels. Will strongly suggest not working with them.

Natural Bliss

Here's my story. Installed the app and did a few steps for registering, moving forward. Nothing worked out. Frustrated. No customer support phone number. Sent emails and waited for a few days. No reply. Sent another emails. Waited for another few days. No reply. One and half month passed. After one and half month, started getting calls for 1) my order not delivered 2) My pickup issues 3) my delivery issues. Got many calls one by one. My number is actually updated into all their support tickets. Even my store is not integrated but they started calling me for all the issues. Worst app. Do not ever integrate. Update 1: After posting this review, I got the call from their sales. Said that we will integrate superfast. However, not replying to emails or picking up my calls after that.

Trendy Gator

Don't give your hard-earned money to them.
Their panel and tech support are pathetic. Moreover, they don't care about the overcharging.
There is no option for RTO delivery in a separate warehouse. Their resolution time is also too long.

BlueOrchid

They don't pick up the calls. Don't reply to the messages. Everybody in this company is a scammer. They will overcharge on the shipments and then they can't even provide sorter images.

WowZap

Firstly, the overcharging resolution takes too long and they don't validate the sorter images with the AWBs. Secondly, there is an excessive delay in RTO delivery despite complaints raised before one month.
Thirdly, the panel doesn't have the option to select separate warehouse RTO delivery. We have been informed that the same will be implemented by 15-Mar-2021 but the same is not done till today. Will not recommend it anyone !