Pickrr

All-in-one Intelligent Shipping Solution

Free

EWSELLS | CHARITY STORE BEYOND |

ONE OF THE WORST APPS WE HAVE USED . PLEASE DON'T USE THIS APP , THEIR COSTUMER SERVICE IS WORSE . IF WE ENQUIRY THEM ABOUT SOME ISSUES THEY WOULD SHOUT AT US , WITH OUT ANY REASON .

Teacurry

The app is helpful. But technical issues keep coming once a week. Their delivery partner coordination is ok types and issues linger sometimes.

FOYNaturals

Amazing logistics & shipping software app. We have been using it for over six months now and the usage is seamless and very customer friendly.

The Deal Bazzar

Great App Pickrr with the best support from the team and simple integration for order placing and tracking.

thekaftanshop.com

Excellent account managers who follow up and good rates for domestic couriers across India. . . . . . .

Beyond Water

The BD team is super and did alot of follow up to get us onboard. DO NOT WORK WITH PICKRR. HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. When faced with a problem in the 1st week of commencing they refused to take any calls and ignored our calls for 6 days and lost 40 parcels. Will strongly suggest not working with them.

AestheticNation

This is a long-time customer review after using them for years. Not sure why there are so many negative reviews. We ship a lot of orders with Pickrr & have been using the services for the last 4 years. The support at times was a problem in the initial days but right now it is simply flawless. The reviews here are of the companies who are trying to directly install and ship 1-2 orders a day. We'd recommend connecting with the company, get yourselves registered on the platform, get a POC appointed & then start shipping.

Natural Bliss

Here's my story. Installed the app and did a few steps for registering, moving forward. Nothing worked out. Frustrated. No customer support phone number. Sent emails and waited for a few days. No reply. Sent another emails. Waited for another few days. No reply. One and half month passed. After one and half month, started getting calls for 1) my order not delivered 2) My pickup issues 3) my delivery issues. Got many calls one by one. My number is actually updated into all their support tickets. Even my store is not integrated but they started calling me for all the issues. Worst app. Do not ever integrate. Update 1: After posting this review, I got the call from their sales. Said that we will integrate superfast. However, not replying to emails or picking up my calls after that.

Trendy Gator

Don't give your hard-earned money to them.
Their panel and tech support are pathetic. Moreover, they don't care about the overcharging.
There is no option for RTO delivery in a separate warehouse. Their resolution time is also too long.

BlueOrchid

They don't pick up the calls. Don't reply to the messages. Everybody in this company is a scammer. They will overcharge on the shipments and then they can't even provide sorter images.