Pickrr

Pickrr

by pickrr

Intelligent Shipping Solution

Boltcoldbrew

When I started my e-commerce store, I had no idea how to go about shipping. I reached out to Pickrr and they helped me through the entire process. After all these months, I can confidently say I could not have picked up a better partner. The team is very responsive to any issues of RTO or unfair billing. They help me focus on the main business of selling while not worry about the delivery operations!

Roam Deal

Pickrr is like my business partner. Previously, I faced issues like invoicing, Packing slip manifest & cod payments. Pickrr sorted all my issues in seconds.and the have good dashboard which helps us track everything very easily.

Originz In

Simple and easy to use app and the pickrr dashboard. They've made logistics a lot more easy for us! The support and technical team is doing a great job!

Cyankart

We have been working with Pickrr for over a year now. The service is fast. Payments are on time and they have a brilliant dashboard which helps us track everything very easily. Would definitely recommend it to everyone

Bigsmall In

Easy to use and saves a lot of time. Certainly a hassle-free experience for sorting out the logistics troubles within India. Kudos to the team!