Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de agosto de 2023

finally, after trying so many delivery apps, i fount this app that seamlessly integrates with the sticky cart, very easy to set up, use and customize. thank you

umiflora
Israel
3 meses usando la aplicación
20 de julio de 2023

This should be your only choice for managing pickups. Why?
1. Out of 13 apps checked, they are the only ones that get the customer workflow correct. All the others prompted the customer to input a Shipping Address or Pickup Address - neither should be included in the customer workflow.
2. Super easy setup - plus you can turn it on and off directly in your Theme Settings under App Embeds.
3. Developer is super responsive.

Julie's Overstock
1 día usando la aplicación
20 de noviembre de 2021

This is an amazing app, it has helped us so much. Quick reply times and they even customized some content for us. Will be using this app when we launch our next website soon.

Cardinal Flowers and Gift Gallery - Prescott
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2022

I chose this app specifically because I needed the ability to exclude my drop-shipped products from the local pickup option. The scheduling calendar had a UI bug with my current theme and it was addressed and fixed within hours of me sending an email. While I installed this app on my personal store, I work with development teams and even implement Shopify stores for my day job and this app, and this developer, will absolutely make my short list of recommendations for my clients going forward.

thatsSOart
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
17 de mayo de 2021

Great app ! Best option for pickup imo. Got a couples of requests that were filled withins days. Got 2 lines of css to write so it'll look good on my custom theme and it was really to go. Thanks a lot !

Ferme Caya
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de agosto de 2021

Very good Pickup & Delivery app, it is easy to set up and and comes with comprehensive features! I tried many delivery apps, this is the best delivery app I would say, it comes most of the features we need. The support is fantastic too, very responsive and helpful. Highly recommended! Thank you for providing this app service, this is really great app!

Yin's Wholefood
Malasia
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
10 de febrero de 2022

This app is perfect for my bakery! I can easily block out dates so customers can only choose my available dates for their cake pickups. Keylay Apps has been SUPER helpful in answering all my questions. Super quick responses. I'm thoroughly impressed. One small thing I wish this app included was the ability to embed just the availability calendar anywhere on my website. For example, on my homepage, I'd like customers to be able to view my availability before they go through the trouble of placing an order and only then finding out their date isn't available. I'm still giving this app 5 stars because it does exactly what it advertises, customer service is awesome, and it works super well.

Chocodella
12 meses usando la aplicación
31 de enero de 2022

Very Happy with this app. Really help make my check out better. Customer Service is excellent and efficient. Highly recommend.

AMeggspress
11 meses usando la aplicación
13 de agosto de 2021

Customer service is awesome!!
The app had a few kinks during my initial setup (due to conflicts with another app) but Kile fixed them in just a few moments. This app has helped us be able to better control our day by not having 10 orders due at the same time. Wonderful!

The Keto Hackery
Filipinas
2 meses usando la aplicación
18 de agosto de 2021

Setup was very easy! We have been using this app for a month now and it has been working perfectly for us. It is very user friendly from the shop's perspective but also from the customer's. Most importantly, Customer Service is responsive and helpful! Thank you, Kyle!

PEARL&LANI