Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

by Alumworks

Multi-location click and collect & scheduling for retail shops

Indian Head Firewood

The guys at Alpaca went above and beyond helping me integrate into my store. Was having trouble creating a dynamic checkout experience based on the needs of my customers and with Alpaca working in the back end, the customer now can easily select which shipping method they need based on the criteria that I set. Would highly recommend this app and the team to other customers.

Small Town Goods Co

If you're looking for an app to do local pickup or delivery this is it. We needed more functionality than what Shopify provides you and alpaca did exactly what we wanted it to. Works easily out of the gate and is customizable to what you need even if you dont know what you're doing. Excellent customer service on top of that makes this a must have app for anyone running a store.

Built Bar

The customer service team is awesome! I would recommend this app because the CS team has your back.

Worzals

Cannot recommend the alpaca app enough. It allows us to offer a really seamless and sophisticated pickup/local delivery service for our customers and the customer support is above and beyond.

Great Sox

Great app but even better customer support. They were very quick to reply and solve my issues. I highly recommend Alpaca for anyone who wants to offer pickup in their Shopify store.

Plant Goals

This app has been a fantastic tool for us, especially during the rolling lockdowns we have faced. The customer support is absolutely fantastic and VERY quick. We truly appreciate all their help and we always recommend this app to others!

PIMSIE

We have tested many similar apps, and although Alpaca is a bit more pricey than some of it competitors, we came to the conclusion that it is superior:
-Very configurable.
-Great admin interface.
-Works with multi-language websites (did not work with several other similar apps)
-Friendly, efficient and fast support.

New Riff Whiskey Club

Great customer service and easy to use. We use Alpaca to handle our flash sales that require scheduled pick up times.

Bedner's Greenhouse

This app has really helped us with our online orders both pick up and delivery. the format is easy to use and the response to any question is answered promptly. Seems like more and more features and being added and the team on this app are always working to improve the functionality and the overall performance of the app. if you are on the fence just download this app and it will be worth every penny.

BLK BOX

the guys at alpca were fantastic in helping set this up to meet our needs. 1 of the only apps that could facilitate pickup on certain item SKUs within our inventory

Previous 1 3 4