Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

Alpaca Local Pickup & Delivery

by Alumworks

Multi-location click and collect & scheduling for retail shops

PIMSIE

We have tested many similar apps, and although Alpaca is a bit more pricey than some of it competitors, we came to the conclusion that it is superior:
-Very configurable.
-Great admin interface.
-Works with multi-language websites (did not work with several other similar apps)
-Friendly, efficient and fast support.

New Riff Whiskey Club

Great customer service and easy to use. We use Alpaca to handle our flash sales that require scheduled pick up times.

Bedner's Greenhouse

This app has really helped us with our online orders both pick up and delivery. the format is easy to use and the response to any question is answered promptly. Seems like more and more features and being added and the team on this app are always working to improve the functionality and the overall performance of the app. if you are on the fence just download this app and it will be worth every penny.

BLK BOX

the guys at alpca were fantastic in helping set this up to meet our needs. 1 of the only apps that could facilitate pickup on certain item SKUs within our inventory

Islander Sake Brewery

Awesome features & UI. We're still in the trial phase, but already loving it. Saving us lots of time already, because it has the features we need right out of the box. On top of that, the documentation is quite thorough, and customer service is excellent.

Soilutions

Ryan and the Alpaca team are great. Our business is non traditional for online stores and they have helped us overcome every speed bump along the way. They respond quickly and provide the most effective support of any of the apps we use.

Ferme Florale Urbaine

We want to thank Joshua for his kindful and useful help. When we started to try the App, I was a little worried because I thought the all 5 stars reviews were maybe fake, and there is not so many tutorials videos compare to other apps so maybe we could be lost. But now I can confirm that the App works very well and is easy to manage after you configure it properly. And the support was incredibly quick, efficient and very kind. Thank you very much for your good work !

Board + Brie DFW

This app is PHENOMENAL, very user friendly and if there’s something you need, the developers are very responsive and make it happen! This was our third pickup/delivery app to try for our website and it is by far the absolute best.

LandscapeDirect

Amazing app! After looking for countless hours for a good app to solve delivery customization and scheduling I stumbled across Alpaca. By far the best available for delivery and booking customization. It is the only app I have seen that actually allows you to customize and schedule delivery options for multiple products at checkout instead of each product individually. If that wasn’t enough the backend order update and route generation systems are amazing! The team at Alpaca provided the best customer support I have seen on any shopify app and were more than willing to call to answer any questions I had and help me setup the app exactly how we needed it!

EdenBakery

Great App!! The customer support is very helpful and quick! I wasn't familiar with how to get everything set up, but their support guided me through all the different settings, I would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4