Alpaca: Pickup and Delivery

Alpaca: Pickup and Delivery

by Alumworks

Scheduled curbside pickup & delivery, multi-location inventory

Butchers of Distinction

The Alpaca Pickup Delivery app is perfect. Ryan and the team are top notch at customer service and have often gone above and beyond helping us with any specific requests we have made. By far the best experience we have had with any app provider. Thanks very much!

Vandermeer Nursery Ltd

Absolutely love the app, it does exactly what it says it will. But the best part is the customer service... the support you get from the developer is amazing. Highly, highly recommend!

Crystal Star Nursery

If I could add more stars to this review I would! We were looking for an app to help take the place of multiple and help streamline our order fulfillment process, in addition to creating a more user friendly solution to booking pick ups and offering a new delivery service. If you're on the fence about this app, don't be. Natively there are so many great features this app offers, but what is even more impressive is the foresight and ambition of the team behind this app. They've gone above and beyond helping us get our site set up for our sale and I'm extremely excited to see them roll out updates with more useful features. Thank you team Alumworks for Alpaca and the service. By far the best I've service of any app I've worked with within shopify.

Ginny St. Lawrence Art

A++! Ryan helped me through my entire setup, and even went above and beyond for what my subscription offered. I'm a big believer in always giving more than you take, and these guys live by that in how they treat their customers. If you are looking for local pickup and delivery to be extremely seamless, or are struggling with setup, please do yourself a favor and install alpaca. Be sure to reach out to the crew for a seamless setup. They do all the heavy lifting so you can focus on other aspects of your business. 5 star service, 5 star company, 5 star app - Very very appreciative of Alpaca and Ryan! Thanks again guys!!!!

Cheese Shop Santa Barbara

This app has made our curbside pick up and delivery system 10 times easier on both the front end and back end. We no longer have to worry about customers placing orders and showing up 10 minutes later or not knowing when we deliver, which is so great! In addition, Ryan and Josh could not have been more helpful and responsive! Their support was incredible during the integration process. We're definitely moving from the monthly plan to the annual plan, it's worth every penny!

Ryan Repairs

Josh and Ryan were brilliant in helping me integrate Alpaca into my store, outside of its normal use-case and really made it shine. I said this to them in our chat earlier, but the monthly fee you pay for Alpaca is worth every penny for having the super-talented developers on hand to help you out! Even at the crack of dawn in my case! :)

Vegan Delivery Hub

This app has been a lifesaver. My website has food caterers and restaurants in different locations. Alpaca was the only solution that actually did what it said it did and beyond. Their customer support is beyond exceptional.

All of my vendors I work with use different delivery prices. It was very difficult in shopify to be able to set different rates of delivery from different locations. I tried the built
in shopify feature and also tried zapiet apps. It was very frustating to get almost no support from shopify or zapiet to help do what their features claim to do. Once I finally got the help, they informed me that it doesn't work for my model.
I downloaded Alpaca, I had my doubts about them as well, but they had a chat feature built into the settings of their app. I could chat with them right away to guide me through the process. They had features that could help me but not all of them. But after working with them and their amazing support, they were able to create workarounds that enabled the functionalities I was looking for.
Overall, its one of the best apps if you have and pickup or deliveries methods, ti can do so much more beyond that. You will be surprised how responsive their support is and they truly want to figure out a way to help you achieve your goals.
I'm glad I found Alpaca, if it wasn't for them, I would be paying a developer over $800 to do the same thing.

Mumma Eats

Alpaca makes delivery options wondrously simple. It's intuitive and doesn't feel restrictive like other delivery apps. The team are incredibly knowledgeable and provide amazing support (even in my less-than-convenient for them timezone - thanks Ryan!).

oo35mm

Love this app so far! Was able to install on my website seamlessly and Ryan was able to customize the app to the website's design. Thank you for spending so much time on this. Can't wait to test the Local Delivery function as well.

Will update review with more feedback.

Kammok

The Alpaca app works seamlessly, it's easy to integrate, and their support team is excellent. Best support I ever received from any developer. Good job Alpaca!