Recensioner (24)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 juni 2024

We had a custom theme, which didn't work at first. But Brian helped me with the implementation and made the nesseccary adjustments.
The plugin is wonderful, everything works perfect and it has all the features a pick up plugin would need.

Simply Trade GmbH
Tyskland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
11 juli 2024

This app works great for customers to select their pick up dates and times or delivery dates. The support is FANTASTIC. Brian is amazing and knows this app inside and out and he will sort out any problem asap !

PAULINE MACARONS
Storbritannien
27 dagar användning av appen
17 juni 2024

Using this app and tested with different customisation from different devices and found this app is excellent and serves the purpose 100%. Customer service Mr. Brian is a quick responded and analytical person that I found when I did chat with him. I wish him every success in the future.
And also thanks a lot to provide us this app free of charge till now.

FOOD SPICE
Australien
12 dagar användning av appen
31 maj 2024

It's simple but helpful. Clients can choose delivery and pickup date by themselves before checkout. It provides its own order management platform so that we can review and update the due date or fulfillment quickly. It would be wonderful if the preparation time for pickup and delivery could be separated. Highly recommend!

王西勢
Taiwan
5 dagar användning av appen
18 maj 2024

This app is excellent. It works as described. The support is extraordinarily helpful and unbelievably friendly, the best I have ever encountered!

Cakery Cakes
Australien
4 dagar användning av appen
8 maj 2024

I would highly recommend this app to others. Mason was very helpful
and helped me with my problem.

Siccreationz Dope Designz

LOVE LAUGH
Sydafrika
22 dagar användning av appen
13 mars 2024

This Pickup Delivery Date app is the greatest app I have downloaded so far on Shopify, not only that it's completely free, no trial period whatsoever, the date picker setup is very easy to customise and also work with the add to cart widget, which a lot of the previous apps I tried didn't support!

I had some coding questions and schedule a zoom call, they were available to chat with me the same day, and most importantly, they solved all my problems one by one!

The delivery date showing on my order confirmation email is one of the things I have been trying to figure out for months! I am sure my customers will be very happy with this update and I am very happy I found this App!

Thank you so much! :)

Daydaycook
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
28 februari 2024

Good as a date picker if you don't want to mess up with code. Customer service was amazing. Had a hard time to understand why the delivery choice at the cart doesn't carry over to the checkout. A bit annoying that the customer have to select in both places. Hope will be better in the near future. I had a talk with Mason. Thank you.

Papagaio Health Kitchen