Shop The Look by PickyStory

Shop The Look by PickyStory

by PickyStory

Bundle items together, create smart discounts and upsell.

Kerrits

This app is great, it's what we have been looking to add to our website for a while. I think the support team is some of the most helpful I have come across. Super responsive and easy to work with. Alex helped me add this to our website and did everything he could to get it looking great on the site. I am excited to see this in action.

Texas Dance Supply

Great app! Very easy to set up lookbooks and insert into our site. The support team was a great help getting things customized for our store. More features and refinements are being added based on customer suggestions.

Töastie

Amazing customer support and perfect app for what we need - essentially a gallery page which can support endless imagery and quickly link to all products associated with the look for easy purchase ... They also have THE most patient team who work through any issues or areas that need clarifying for the really non-tech savvy amongst us! Highly recommend!

InJewels Healing Jewelry

Great app! Great look! Alex has been amazing in helping me make this the perfect fit for my shop and in merchandising my products. I highly recommend "Shop The Look".

Fashionistots, LLC

This app is excellent and has all the features I was looking for. I love how I'm not only able to have the Shop The Look button on the product pages, but I also am able to display a gallery of all the looks available in my store on one page. App support is very responsive and will help you with anything you need! I highly recommend!

Judith & Charles

I was looking for a way to display some looks on specific product pages, by adding a "Shop the Look" button directly on these products pages.
Alex and the PickyStory team were very responsive and opened to comments, so they were able to quickly add the needed options and tailor the app to my needs.
The roadmap is promising, I really expect this app to be soon a must-have for every fashion store !