Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Form Builder, Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form

Boudoir LUX

Great app! Easy to use. I've been searching for easy to add premade contact forms and couldnt find any until I came across this app

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about our app! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Home Reflex

Good so far, I have been trying to build a review button for my site and it seems to be working so far

April 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this reivew about our app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

My Underrated Beauty

this app was very easy to use and I would highly recommend! I was very pleased with how simple it was to edit and upload. This app is very user friendly.

April 4, 2021

Shlolly

I used this app to help me build a contact us page. The app was simple to use and really served its purpose.

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about the contact us form! Wish your store get more and more sale.

LapelPins.com

Needed help with my form and they were very fast to respond and fix the issue. My form is now working perfectly. Highly recommend!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about our support service and app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

MagicThread.ie

Great app loved it very helpful with my store thank you can't wait to launch and see how it all goes

March 29, 2021

Thank you for your good review and we will continue to work hard to make the app better and better.

All the best.

DoingMore Clothing

i really like how easy it is to use i like how it made it easy for my customers to contact my company.

March 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this friendly review about out app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

GlammedNaturallyOil

Nice app easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended app.... Kudos to the app creator. Trying different form builder before but this application works best

March 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the super words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We'll redouble our efforts.

Good selling for you! Thank you!

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

I am still getting to know this app, but it looks terrific so far! Customer support could not be better. Thanks!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this friendly review about out app and customer support!

warbehr.artist

This form builder is no nonsense! It is easy to set up and use. There are plenty of customisable options too including a number of installation options. This form builder also includes conditional field elements so your customer will be presented new options based on their selections.
When I needed some assistance the support was not only fast but also very accommodating. The developer welcomes customer feedback to make continued improvements to the app.
5 star!!

March 17, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app.

Wishing you all the best!