Rezensionen (584)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
29. Juni 2024

Everything that I wanted. I tried three other popup builders before this and this is the only one that has all the features that I wanted. The only thing I wouldn't mind is allowing for different images depending on the device used (Desktop vs mobile).

House Of The Stoics
Kanada
Etwa ein monat mit der App
pifyapp hat geantwortet 1. Juli 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to other merchants and your good idea! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. If you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us. We hope your store gets more and more sales.

9. Juli 2024

I use the free plan and its great! The form has good customization visually, as well as what you see when you receive a leads email, and what the customer sees in their auto-reply email. No glitches or issues, and I've been using it for months.

The Golf Cart People
pifyapp hat geantwortet 11. Juli 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. If you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us. We hope your store gets more and more sales.

9. Juli 2024

I've tried many form builder apps, but this is by far the most comprehensive one I've used. It offers features that other apps don't have and allows for easy customization of designs. Their customer service is also excellent, responding very quickly and providing clear, easy-to-understand solutions.

Ouson
Malaysia
5 tage mit der App
pifyapp hat geantwortet 11. Juli 2024

12. Juli 2024

I love this form because it’s so much easier to communicate with customers

SoCal Thumpers
Vereinigte Staaten
6. Mai 2024

this plugin is my first use, I hope this can get me more help. and I have some advice, if I can get your help with live chat when i have some problem, it is better.

NinescapeLand
China
Etwa 2 monate mit der App

7. Mai 2024

Does what it says on the tin, I use it as a returns form. Thank you!

Ivy Tile Company
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App

15. April 2024

Has been working great for our business so far! Fully Customizable

Tiki Escapes
8 monate mit der App
pifyapp hat geantwortet 16. April 2024

13. Mai 2024

an easy to integrate, useful and usable application

Buenospa
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App

17. April 2024

Very easy to set up and has a lot of features in the free version.

Future Fashion AB