Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form, Form Builder

Earth's Organics

I used this app for my business and its easy to set up and user friendly. The price is reasonable for its functions. I enjoy easy to use apps that is not a waste of time and can do what it needs to do immediately.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your good review and we will continue to work hard to make the app better and better.
Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best.

MagicThread.ie

Great app loved it very helpful with my store thank you can't wait to launch and see how it all goes

March 29, 2021

All the best.

DOT KNITS

I used this app to offer a custom made design to customers, it was easy to use and customise. It would have been nice to be able to edit the email sent out to customers once they complete the form but apparently you have to pay for that service.

Pacificare México

GOOD SO FAR .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nouvelle Attire

This app allowed me to easily create a form builder for my website for my customers that want items specific to them. Would recommend