Form Builder ‑ Contact Us Form

Custom Form, Order Form, Paypal,registration,Popup,File Upload

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

powerful pify form builder

IJDI.NET

This app was great and easy to maneuver. Support was also great; they do not have a live chat but always replied and helped resolve the matter.

August 11, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

yourstrulychocolates

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy and simple to use! User friendly form builder with great templates and easy to use interface. Would recommend.

July 21, 2022

SO Fine Jewelry

Time spent using app About 2 months

Appreciate the quick customer service on this app. It's not flawless; but it's better than a much of the other form builders I found so far.

May 24, 2022

Drink Self Care

Support provided by the developer is prompt and detailed. So far, this app has delivered the functionality that was promised and works as advertised.

May 16, 2022

Captain Chucks Flavor Island

Love the set up and user friendly GUI. The only issue we have with this app is related to exporting. The excel file type exported is very outdated and prompts a warning every time it is opened in Excel (not a huge problem, just annoying). The other complaint is that you can only export all entries up to 30 days minimum. I would love to have the ability to export only entries I have selected, rather than export a hundred other entries that I don't need. Besides that, this app is great and I recommend it a bunch.

December 15, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to us! We will improve it in the new version continuously. Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

ATA Juweliere by Atasay

Location Germany

Easy to use, great Options. Will use it on other Projects in the future. I'm very satisfied withe the outcome

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

VIXENZKLOSET

At the moment this a good app as I suppose but demanding feed back is not something professional . I request more more options. Cheers !

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with us! We will continue to work hard to improve the feedback back form. Welcome to contact our support serivce for your needs. We will try our best to satisfy them. Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Earth's Organics

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I used this app for my business and its easy to set up and user friendly. The price is reasonable for its functions. I enjoy easy to use apps that is not a waste of time and can do what it needs to do immediately.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your good review and we will continue to work hard to make the app better and better.
Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best.

MagicThread.ie

Location Ireland

Great app loved it very helpful with my store thank you can't wait to launch and see how it all goes

March 29, 2021

All the best.

DOT KNITS

I used this app to offer a custom made design to customers, it was easy to use and customise. It would have been nice to be able to edit the email sent out to customers once they complete the form but apparently you have to pay for that service.

Previous 1