Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us | Reviews

by pifyapp

Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Popup Form, Order Form

ATA Juweliere by Atasay

Easy to use, great Options. Will use it on other Projects in the future. I'm very satisfied withe the outcome

May 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best!

VIXENZKLOSET

At the moment this a good app as I suppose but demanding feed back is not something professional . I request more more options. Cheers !

May 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review with us! We will continue to work hard to improve the feedback back form. Welcome to contact our support serivce for your needs. We will try our best to satisfy them. Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best!

Earth's Organics

I used this app for my business and its easy to set up and user friendly. The price is reasonable for its functions. I enjoy easy to use apps that is not a waste of time and can do what it needs to do immediately.

April 13, 2021

Thank you for your good review and we will continue to work hard to make the app better and better.
Wish your store get more and more sale.

All the best.

MagicThread.ie

Great app loved it very helpful with my store thank you can't wait to launch and see how it all goes

March 29, 2021

All the best.

DOT KNITS

I used this app to offer a custom made design to customers, it was easy to use and customise. It would have been nice to be able to edit the email sent out to customers once they complete the form but apparently you have to pay for that service.

Pacificare México

GOOD SO FAR .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Nouvelle Attire

This app allowed me to easily create a form builder for my website for my customers that want items specific to them. Would recommend