Pify Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Order Form, Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Popup Form

Free plan available
powerful pify form builder

The Nail Engineer

This app is amazing for taking information for custom orders! I've been using it since I opened my shop and it has been incredibly helpful.

January 20, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Promes Horloges

I used this app for several forms. When you need anything, Sunny is always there to help. Definitely recommended!

January 2, 2022

Loewen Design Studios

The forms are simple to build, and easy to get exactly the information I need back, installing them on our pagefly pages was very straightforward, and they were super responsive to all my questions, even adding a feature when I needed it!

December 20, 2021

T'EYES

great app, better than the normal 1 you get on template
support also helpful and responsive. thank you guys

December 16, 2021

Fourmi Rouge

I tried this app for my contact form page. I saw many apps, but this one is really clean, professional and you can do many things to customize according to your website. Really satisfied by the app, but also by the customer service ( sunny) who is attentive and responsive.

December 16, 2021

Queens Caviar

Good App in adding for contact us with the sider menu. Easy for customers to enter the contact us details

November 10, 2021

Bboardsfl

So glad I found this app! I use it to embed surveys/polls to my blog to make it more interactive. It's very user-friendly and I was able to set everything up without any technical support!

October 12, 2021

Klub Farmaceuty

We use the application to interact with our clients. The application does what we expect. It is easy to use and is quite versatile in terms of the types of forms that can be sent. Technical support is needed very rarely, but if needed, we get it immediately without any problems.

October 12, 2021

Sanewave

I use this app to gather clients info and so far works fine. Sunny from customer support is very pro active and always try to find solutions.

September 28, 2021

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. Between all the apps i tried, it is the only one that allows me to save customer mails. Recommended.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good review to other merchants! Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9