Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Popup Form, Order Form

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. Between all the apps i tried, it is the only one that allows me to save customer mails. Recommended.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good review to other merchants! Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

kebet packaging

The only app that allows image multi choice and rules based form construction. If you work with international clients or product images to assist in selection it's perfect.

August 17, 2021

Essentially Tamara

I use this app for my wholesale order form and wholesale registration form. Sunny is just fantastic with his customer service and his ability to fix things quickly. There was just one little bug which he fixed in a second and the app works great for me. It displays well in the website and has plenty of different fields to choose from. Really happy with this app and the customer service, thank you,
Tamara

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

covertopsusa

Finally- a contact form app with tons of options that are ACTUALLY relevant in the year 2021! The options I need are available within the free plan- and the free plan is awesome! It is more than what I expected. The contact forms are customizable so I can match my brand colors! And I can actually embed the form on my page- revolutionary. 5 stars!

August 3, 2021

Revesderecho Wholesale

They have helped me in all my requirements that I have requested. Very good app. I recommend the application 100%.

July 23, 2021

Cazavelle

I love the app, I had a query about something and they responded very fast, they were very helpful, great customer service! Thank you

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Revesderecho Retail

They helped me with all my requirements, so that the form had all the details that my company needs.

July 1, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your nice experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Modern Loft

I used this app to build a form. Great support and easy to use. I used this app to build a form. Great support and easy to use. Great app. Highly recommended

June 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Shoprougett

My main issue with my theme was that I could not use set up forms on my store without editing the code (which is not my strong suit). This app has made it so easy to make as many order forms as I need, as well as keep it within the theme of my store - and it also helped me set up little details I hadn't previously thought about! Would definitely recommend.

June 17, 2021

AIVA Paper Group

It`s simple and comfortable for the user app. Works with no bugs. Not breaking the code of my site. Thank you.

June 14, 2021