Pify Form Builder‑Contact Form

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 30, 2023

Very user friendly and easy to navigate. Lots of options and the best so far. Would highly recommend

Fox and Gorje
pifyapp replied January 30, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. If you need any further help don't hesitate to contact us. We hope your store gets more and more sales.

January 26, 2023

I am extremely impressed with the support I received from the Pify team. They did not give up until they addressed my question through multiple emails and helped me by even sending me new code to improve my store. Thank you so much, I would highly recommend this app and the developers!

Tributesongs
Time spent using app: 4 months
pifyapp replied January 26, 2023

January 25, 2023

We wanted to improve something and support team patiently helped us, great experience, I recommend this app.

ATLĒTU ŪDENS
Latvia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
pifyapp replied January 26, 2023

January 24, 2023

Very good form. builder, easy to use and install, would recommend to anyone looking for a simple Shopify form

commonsense clothing
pifyapp replied January 25, 2023

January 20, 2023

Funktioniert und ist leicht zu benutzen. Viele Einstellmöglichkeiten, die sogar in der free Version verfügbar sind.

Marcel Ahlden
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
pifyapp replied January 20, 2023

January 19, 2023

Super App, man kann echt jedes kleine Detail bearbeiten.

Ich bin erhalten von Ihrem professionellen und effektiven Umgang mit Aufgaben. Sie haben ein ausgezeichnetes Verständnis für Details und arbeiten zielorientiert und effizient. Ihre Kommunikationsfähigkeiten sind hervorragend und Sie sind immer bereit, Ihr Wissen und Ihre Erfahrungen mit anderen zu teilen. Ich empfehle Sie weiter zu aktivieren.

eComm
Germany
Time spent using app: 1 day
pifyapp replied January 19, 2023

January 18, 2023

Un'ottima app per creare form validi e di qualità.
Estremamente personalizzabile e versatile, uno strumento molto potente che consiglierei a chiunque.

InCut
Italy
pifyapp replied January 18, 2023

January 16, 2023

Great App! Very user friendly and the support team is very helpful. I would definitely recommend this app!

Moab Bag Co
pifyapp replied January 16, 2023

January 12, 2023

"I recently started using the Pify Contact Form app and I am extremely pleased with its performance. The app is incredibly easy to set up and customize to match my store's branding. I love that it comes with various fields like name, email, phone number and a message box that allows my customers to easily reach out to me.

What impressed me the most is that the app has a built-in spam filter that effectively blocks unwanted messages and also it saves all the customer inquiries in a separate section of the app, which makes it easy for me to keep track of all the customer interactions.

Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly contact form solution for their Shopify store.

HRVATO
Time spent using app: 21 days
pifyapp replied January 12, 2023

January 12, 2023

Excellent app! lots of great features that are all incredible easy to set up. Form looks great and lends a professional touch to any website especially as you can personalise the look and appearance to suit your branding. Good support too - quick to respond and resolve.

Black Powder Gin