Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Form Builder, Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form

Shoprougett

My main issue with my theme was that I could not use set up forms on my store without editing the code (which is not my strong suit). This app has made it so easy to make as many order forms as I need, as well as keep it within the theme of my store - and it also helped me set up little details I hadn't previously thought about! Would definitely recommend.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

AIVA Paper Group

It`s simple and comfortable for the user app. Works with no bugs. Not breaking the code of my site. Thank you.

ChargeStars

Simple and easy to use. Looks nice and customizable. I like the smiley face for my contact us form, it looks nice.

JESSE STRONG FOUNDATION

Thank you Form Builder!! What a Godsend. Did exactly what I needed it to do. I will recommend it to everyone with a website!

HeyChoices

This app deserves 6 ⭐ truly. I would say this app is the best form app for us. First of all, We have installed and tried about 8 form apps and most of them have some limitations. (I.e. this app is the only/one of the few that could connect to Microsoft Exchange though SMTP). Secondly, Sunny is super helpful and we asked for some custom feature and he really look into it and help us to achieve that. With the best hardware and software, this app should at least rank top 3 among all form apps!!!

June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this excellent experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Holistic Flare

A must have contact form! Very easy to use and design.
A very easy process with multiple options!!!!

June 2, 2021

Industrial Wholesale Limited

A brilliant app that really does exactly what I need it to for my online store, highly recommend to everyone

June 1, 2021

Alexandra Hakim

Great app, it's easy to use and very customizable. Imbedding the form to a page is simple and seamless.

May 30, 2021

lashesbyclaudia

great app for creating contact page on my storefront. it allowed it to install directly to my contact page hassle free.

May 28, 2021

EmkayTools

Awesome app. I would highly recommend it! Easy to use with a good appearance. Few more designs needed in the free plan...

May 28, 2021