Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us | Reviews

by pifyapp

Contact Form, Contact Us Form, Popup Form, Order Form

Queens Caviar

Good App in adding for contact us with the sider menu. Easy for customers to enter the contact us details

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Bboardsfl

So glad I found this app! I use it to embed surveys/polls to my blog to make it more interactive. It's very user-friendly and I was able to set everything up without any technical support!

October 12, 2021

Klub Farmaceuty

We use the application to interact with our clients. The application does what we expect. It is easy to use and is quite versatile in terms of the types of forms that can be sent. Technical support is needed very rarely, but if needed, we get it immediately without any problems.

October 12, 2021

Sanewave

I use this app to gather clients info and so far works fine. Sunny from customer support is very pro active and always try to find solutions.

September 28, 2021

The Prousen

This app is fantastic. Between all the apps i tried, it is the only one that allows me to save customer mails. Recommended.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good review to other merchants! Your encourage is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

kebet packaging

The only app that allows image multi choice and rules based form construction. If you work with international clients or product images to assist in selection it's perfect.

August 17, 2021

Essentially Tamara

I use this app for my wholesale order form and wholesale registration form. Sunny is just fantastic with his customer service and his ability to fix things quickly. There was just one little bug which he fixed in a second and the app works great for me. It displays well in the website and has plenty of different fields to choose from. Really happy with this app and the customer service, thank you,
Tamara

August 11, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

covertopsusa

Finally- a contact form app with tons of options that are ACTUALLY relevant in the year 2021! The options I need are available within the free plan- and the free plan is awesome! It is more than what I expected. The contact forms are customizable so I can match my brand colors! And I can actually embed the form on my page- revolutionary. 5 stars!

August 3, 2021

Revesderecho Wholesale

They have helped me in all my requirements that I have requested. Very good app. I recommend the application 100%.

July 23, 2021

Cazavelle

I love the app, I had a query about something and they responded very fast, they were very helpful, great customer service! Thank you

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your good experience to other merchants! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9