Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

Form Builder ‑ Contact Us

by pifyapp

Contact Us Form, Popup Contact Form, Order Form, Form Builder

Shape of a Rose

It is easily customizable and fun to use. You can change the background and the font. The free version has the basics and that's what I need.

April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this good experience to our merchants! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Lucysvintage

You won't ever find any better support in Shopify apps... thumbs up for skype support ! & the app meets your every need !

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great praise about our app! Your praise is the greatest motivation for us to move forward and provide better and better service. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Boudoir LUX

Great app! Easy to use. I've been searching for easy to add premade contact forms and couldnt find any until I came across this app

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about our app! Your encouragement is the greatest motivation for us to move forward. Wish your store get more and more sale.

Home Reflex

Good so far, I have been trying to build a review button for my site and it seems to be working so far

April 10, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this reivew about our app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

My Underrated Beauty

this app was very easy to use and I would highly recommend! I was very pleased with how simple it was to edit and upload. This app is very user friendly.

April 4, 2021

Shlolly

I used this app to help me build a contact us page. The app was simple to use and really served its purpose.

April 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about the contact us form! Wish your store get more and more sale.

LapelPins.com

Needed help with my form and they were very fast to respond and fix the issue. My form is now working perfectly. Highly recommend!

March 29, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this nice praise about our support service and app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

DoingMore Clothing

i really like how easy it is to use i like how it made it easy for my customers to contact my company.

March 27, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this friendly review about out app! Wish your store get more and more sale.

GlammedNaturallyOil

Nice app easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended app.... Kudos to the app creator. Trying different form builder before but this application works best

March 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the super words! We really appreciate the review and are so glad to hear you're loving the app. We'll redouble our efforts.

Good selling for you! Thank you!

St. Petersburg Bridge Club

I am still getting to know this app, but it looks terrific so far! Customer support could not be better. Thanks!

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this friendly review about out app and customer support!

Previous 1 3 4 5