Pikr: Shipping Automated

Tame the chaos of picking, packing and shipping.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

Pikr - Powerful Fulfillment

Sound Centre

Location Australia

If your in Australia, you use Shopify and need to ship product to your customers...this is hands down THE BEST APP to do it with. Support from Peter and the team has been excellent, it has killer features, a total winner. Sure, took some setting up and a few things needed ironing out - but everything was built in by them, I had direct email support from Sydney - excellent. Works great with Aus Post and actually deals with nightmare couriers like Toll - no mean feat! (If your Australian you know why I say that about Toll) We have implemented it into our new build and its working great. Highly recommend. Although I will say - you won't find any other app for Shopify that does this in Australia..so really its the only one to recommend. I searched and tested them all for MONTHS while building - no other came close.

INFINALUXE

Time spent using app About 1 month

I don't normally write reviews but I felt this was very worthy of one, we have been using Pikr for over a couple of months now, we had a few teething issues to start with but Peter has been amazing and has gone above and beyond with their support team to not only resolve our issues but to also add new features as per our requests, you will not be disappointed, its a free trial too you have nothing to lose! I would highly recommend it if you are out there looking for a fulfilment platform in Australia that integrates with countless courier services and ticks off most if not all the things you would require from it, it has made our life so much easier.

Whitsunday Herbal

Location Australia

A few issues to start with, however the team was very obliging even though you could not speak to a person over the phone which we found concerning. All our enquiries were dealt with promptly as we process orders late at night and that's where we run into issues and have to stop till we receive an answer. It would be great to build the Aussie confidence and know this is truly an Aussie App by adding in a phone number to your website / services. Overall, we are content and will remain as a customer as long as the app keeps performing to our expectations.

February 4, 2022

Hey,
Thanks for the honest feedback :)

Glad you are finding Pikr useful for your fulfillment workflow.

We only offer live chat support weekdays 9am-3pm AEST at the moment. As our team grows we hope to provide a dedicated number you can call or text.

We are just getting started and look forward to growing alongside you!

Pudgey Keycaps

Location Australia

Michelle from the support team was very helpful and quick to respond. Helped me get setup with my shipping accounts and kindly walked me through the pick and packing setup.

February 4, 2022

Thanks for being patient with us and glad to hear that your onboarding was easy!