Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Canny Creations

Making a tough decision to leave Pillow Profits by the end of the month to work with another manufacturer. IMO it will always have issues due to having to ship from China. The quality is just OK and the sizing must not be based on US sizing because everyone complains it runs small.

They have an odd selection of products to choose from (mailbox coves?) And their selling point is that they have tons of designs you can use and throw on your store. That is nice if you want your customers to know you sell the same thing and the other hundred stores they shopped through.

All I want is a good manufacturer that is reliable with good quality, I wouldn't even care if the prices were a little higher to have that.

Anyways, I have been using it for a couple of years and as things are growing a little more I can see that this is not a good service to use for the manufacturing side. It pains me t say that because they seem like nice people running it.

One Clip Stop

I deleted the app before the 30 day trial was up and they charged me anyway, I am highly disappointed with this company and am going to report the charge to paypal and maybe shopify if nessesary.

Masks and Things

7-25 Day 4 still no response and I have recent the emails and added new ones.7-24 This is day 3 for me and I still have not had PP respond to help with my order!!!! They opened the email several times on my mailtrack. No wonder they have a 3.4 review...l should have researched more 7-23 I am so frustrated with their customer service. FAQ says "Award Winning 8 hours" auto email says within 24 hours. I send 2nd trying to get answered. I am new at this, have an order #1 in shopify. For 2 days my app is crashed. I have yet to hear back and hate to think of losing the customer. We pay $29.99 a month for service vs other POD that do not have a charge. Is anyone able to find a phone# to call...I have not been able to locate one.

8xgear

Customer service is very bad. They even challenged us to use Paypal because they said they were Paypal VIPs. Our order is not dispatched after the order is more than two months old. This is a scam and has very bad customer service

Donald Trump Store USA

Why is PillowProfits app in shopify down? It has been down since yesterday... I need some answers now?

Samarboutique

I am a new seller and i had some quistions about shipping methods for my shop and the support team answerd my quistions.
Tank's

Hunter's Corner Collection

Avoid this app, products are good but customer service is awful. Ive paid for Express shipping and they shipped some of these orders with Epacket which caused major delay because of covid-19. Subliminator is much better app for AOP products.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I have been using Pillow Profits for a few years and i stopped selling anything from them 2 months ago. The customer service is HORRIBLE. They don't send what is ordered then tell you they will give a credit only and not a refund. I will be forced to file a paypal claim for thousands of dollars worth of products. My customers are mad at me and calling me a scammer because of Pillow Profits. The products I ordered as DHL and FE Ex orders are shipped china post without any refund or notice and things from March are still not here as of 7/13. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

buithai123

Fuck this scam app, they never full fill the product and support seller.
I will never paid any fee for this app again, scam app
scam app
scam app

49 Dzine

We used Pillow Profits for 3 years and pulled them a couple of months ago. It wasn't the pandemic, but that their customer service was just inflexible and rude most of the time. We had given them a second chance and done more than $100k in orders. For the most part, their items are decent, but their prices aren't competitive with several other brands that have better customer service. Shipping times BEFORE the pandemic were not consistent. Sometimes items arrived in 2 to 3 weeks and other times it took 5 weeks. If they want to continue to successfully work with US merchants, they will need to change their system a bit. Response times aren't great. And just overall not fun to work with. You can see, whomever is responding to poor reviews also has a very standoffish and aggressive way of handling constructive criticism. It's basically the same attitude you will get when dealing with their customer service with orders.

We have found much more success and profits with other companies.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48