Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Einhornist

I love the products an the service from Pillow Profits. Its my favourite selling Plattform.

C T Fletcher

One of the best awesome apps integrated into shopify so far !

Hunley Designs

Still newest to your app but have learned that it is user friendly and you have a great selection. I can't wait to get more in depth and start adding more of your products to my store!!

Anytiny

- Great App: (1) competitive pricing especially with ALL-IN price model including shipping to anywhere in the world (2) Auto-fulfilment (3) can pay by Paypal which is awesome cuz as seller we receive payment via Paypal (4) Good product portfolio (5) one to one exchange for wrong size: FANTASTIC!!
- Some improvements recommended: inner view of product samples, i.e. Bags and backpacks needs more photos to show what pocket/compartments they have, as well as how long is the strap (for saddle bag), zip view (for backpack)

Shop1st

One of the best awesome apps integrated into shopify so far :)

Didnt setup something correctly, and 1st order was in pending folder for some 6 days. Got great assistance from support team and guided me thru in correcting setting to move order to In-Production folder.

Requested support to charge me extra for express shipping to catch up to the days lost so my customer would get the order without delay.

Support offered express shipping BUT without charging me extra. What a great partner!

Cheers,

Wildish Apparel

Love the app! Customers love their products... this app has made us VERY happy! Easy to use, great product. Just let your customers know there is an extended shipping time cause of the custom nature of the products.

Mystoretoshop Com

Pillow Profits is fantastic. It gives you the ability to offer unique products, and their support is awesome!
KM

Saleepic

This app has brought me the most excitement and great anticipation! It's really a game changer as we can exercise creative license to any product and then sell and scale! Love it!

Ignatius R.

Philgoodshopify

This app is completely awesome and off the chart. If you want something totally unique or just want to expand your creative juices for the different type of apparel, nothing doesn't get any easier then using Pillow Profit Fulfillment app.

Morethanjustgear

I love your app and how easy you make it to put designs on products and upload to my shopify store. Great training. Learn a lot. I would recommend it to all my friends.