Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

I Love a Hangar

UPDATE July 11th:
Here is an example of a recent transaction I am trying to get corrected due to PP sending the wrong color shoe – twice. Despite me asking for shoes they keep offering a refund as “We are afraid that our production team might again missed the details due to volumes of orders that are lining up and they are dependent with the information that is showing in the system.” – this is VERY VERY VERY concerning if they cannot process an order to correct an error their system has generated. We are now verging on incompetence - I'll let you be the judge.

June 10 – I advised PP that customer received the wrong colour shoe again

June 17 – PP emailed: “We will further investigate this with our facility. We will circle back the soonest time we get the response from them.”

June 19 – PP emailed: “Would it be possible to send the picture of both items that your customer received (Old and new order). Our facility needs it for reference.”

June 24 – I obtained photos from customer and sent to PP

June 30 - PP emailed: “Thank you for the pictures. Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We would like to ask if a refund would be amendable to compensate the order. We are afraid that if we are going to process a replacement, our facility might missed to it again due to volumes of orders.”

June 30 – advised PP the customer wants the shoes they ordered asap and not a refund.

July 3rd – I asked PP for an update as have heard nothing

July 9th – I asked PP for an update as have heard nothing

July 11th – PP emailed: “We have received the request for the order. We are afraid that our production team might again missed the details due to volumes of orders that are lining up and they are dependent with the information that is showing in the system. This was also the reason that the replacement was also missed.”

Original Review:
I have no issues with the app itself. There has been one or two times where it wasn't uploading new designs but 24 hours later was fine. BUT, using the PP app you're designs will end up on one of these two sites:
I have raised it with them multiple times and nothing has been done (in fact it was initially said that it was my fault). I have uploaded designs to PP App and then imported to my store but then did not make the product live. I've then seen that same design in one of the above 2 stores. PP denied any security issues. I emailed PP again only last week and still no reply. There is either a security issue with the app between a store and PP app, or PP and the factories they use in China (which i wont name here). Pillow Profits, you need to get this fixed.

Update (June): rating downgrade to 1 star. During April as shipping started to get impacted I started to utilize the option in the PP app to upgrade the shipping for each order to express shipping (this was before PP automatically put them on express and raised prices). What i didn't notice at the time (and PP were oblivious to this aswell) was any Canvas Low/high tops that were black toe/sole were somehow changing to white when shipping was upgraded. I raised this with PP and was initially being told i was doing something wrong on my end. I provided them with video showing it happening they finally said there was a glitch. They then agreed that if the wrong show color was sent out because of this glitch they would rectify if we got photo evidence from the customer. This initially worked for the first 4 or 5 pairs of shoes that needed to be replaced but now I am waiting literally weeks for these exchange requests to be actioned ...and then it can take weeks again for the production of the replacement shoe. Meanwhile customers are flipping out firstly because they got the wrong shoe, and then secondly because the replacement is taking so long. i have one request i sent on May 7th ....still not in production. followed up June 6th, 14th, 22nd and nothing. I have another from April 10th and still not in production. When I look at all the shoes that have needed to be replaced, they are averaging 4 weeks from my request to PP to the item being noted as shipped. PP , you're starting to drop the ball badly.

Code Switch Brands

Full Disclosure: we opened our e-commerce store amid the pandemic...
Initially everything was going good. We were receiving tracking numbers regularly and the products were arriving in a timely manner. Then, all of a sudden, we stopped receiving tracking numbers. With customers thinking that our company was scamming them, we have fielded literally hundreds of emails asking where their product is. Finally, we receive all of the tracking numbers. Once I start investigating where these products are, I find out that the company is printing the shipment labels and holding the products in their warehouse. Eventually, they may use a DIFFERENT SHIPPING CARRIER than the original one that they began with and do not notify me at all. So, I have customers complaining that their product has been sitting in China for an undisclosed amount of time and then, all of a sudden it arrives via FED-Ex and I thought it was being shipped DHL. There is absolutely no communication. I have begun giving out refunds to customers and I would suggest that you (reading this) do what I am doing and start filing claims with paypal and your credit card company.

Factory Store

Tracking code still no active since 2 months ago!
None ship supplier!
Please beware of this vendor! Open the case on Paypal to get a refund

Bella & Baraka

Pillow Profits APP is a fraud and scam. Please DO NOT use or install.

The WORST app and WORST customer service. I truly advice everyone not to use this app. Firstly, their app has too many bugs and errors. Whenever you will write to their team to fix it, they will firstly respond after atleast 2-3 weeks and then still would not solve the problem. The errors would still be there.
They keep changing things in their apps and send one-line messages and then expect us to change our entire store all the time.
Their customer service and response is the WORST. They don't reply at all. I even sent them emails thru shopify but yet they don't come back.
I thought i would overlook the negative feedback and reviews and give them a chance but i was wrong. It wasted my time and money.
Now they might reply to this review saying its either fake or try to justify themselves. Which all be a big lie and cover up.
They try to pull thru 30 days so they can charge you the money.
My sincere advice to all.... DO NOT even try this app.
I never respond with such negative reviews but these guys deserve it.

Printinum

This app is continuously down, especially on weekends and there is no prior notice of technical issues. The app is very expensive and really not worth paying a lot of money considering the constant problems it has. It is a shame because their products are very good. One star.

Gadgetvips

Pillow is a scammer!
Tracking code still no active since 2 months ago!
None ship supplier! Please beware of this vendor! Open the case on Paypal to get a refund and report to Shopify partner to removing this application

GRAND MARKA

The cost of the products is very expensive, how do we sell and square with these prices, even the shipping company is not on a good level and you have to use the postal code other than international companies the mobile number is enough to deliver the order.

Bohemian-Spirit-Store

This company is a scam. I've been waiting a month for a tracking number and my order doesn't go out to the customer I had to give the refund, I send a lot of mail and nothing, you shouldn't cheat people, you lose your money... if you are starting a business don't hire it.....

May 19, 2020

Hi Bohemian-Spirit-Store

Thanks for the feedback. We definitely understand this can be a very frustrating time to be running an Ecommerce store for you and your customers.

We are regularly updating our blog with informative resources you can share with your customers about shipping delays caused by the Covid-19 crisis and when we expect the situation surrounding air freight to improve.

If you’re uncomfortable with longer than usual shipping times we highly recommend shutting off ads or temporarily or switching to a supplier elsewhere that isn’t facing the challenges of international logistics delays. We will continually update you via email and our blog with exactly what is going on and when we expect our shipping to normalize.

We appreciate your patience and we look forward to seeing rapid improvements to our service on the other side of this crisis.

emeryapparel

Ive had multiple orders and cannot even use the app itself within shopify, ive got no way to access my "pillow profits" account and ive tried contacting their support multiple times. I cannot even see the status of my orders let alone see them at all. Its crazy to think they charge $30 a month when i cant even contact anybody or use the software. Im on the free trial and i pray to god i do not get charged in the future.

May 16, 2020

Hi,

Sorry you are unable to load the app. We reset our servers this morning and you may need to hard refresh or clear your cache to load the interface.

If that doesn't work you can contact us at support@pillowprofits.com and we'll look into your problem.

We are currently receiving higher than average ticket volumes and we are working extremely hard to reply to everyone within 48 hours so please bare with us. We are prioritizing tickets related to seller orders and wait times may be higher than normal.

GrooveToob

I tried to sign up for 30 day free trial. After 5 days, no reply, account approval. No response to any emails . I will not even attempt to use this app. Bad first date.

May 16, 2020

Hi,

Sorry you had a bad experience with the service. We are currently experiencing high ticket volumes from new users and we are prioritizing tickets from sellers placing orders with Pillow Profits.

Our response times are delayed for inquiries not related to orders.

We took a look at our registration request log and support emails and did not find an application for GrooveToob.

Let us know the store you applied for and we'll look into it. The support email is support@pillowprofits.com