Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Roxxefy

great products, customer service takes a while to get back .. they can improve on that. soon i hope... dealing with a customer who got the wrong order and it's been a week now and im still going back and forth with pp cust service. TIME is of essence and the time it takes for someone to get back is something im not satisfied with ..

Sista Sole

This is so unique and fun and I'm excited!!!!!!!! I love my biker dad xoxoxox

Luzmart Shop

This has been fantastic for my business. I am very glad to recommend this place.

Shinazzle

This is a great app for sublimation printing. Love it!

Camping Pro

i would recommend this to a friend as get repsonses to my questions

Generationstyle

I am so impressed with the level of training and support so far. I haven't given 5 stars because I actually haven't used it yet. I am still learning. HOWEVER, the support and training so far has been phenomenal. I'll update once I start selling. I am so looking forward to it! I hope you guys start selling diaper bags and pet carriers. How awesome would that be???

Laughing Buddha World

Pillow Profits is an awesome app. It lets you take control of your fulfillment process if you want to cancel or put on hold your order. If your customer ordered a wrong size of shoes, they will send another one free of charge. No other company can do that. They also give you free campaign, free designs to help you get started and making sales. I just wish it has more flexibility on the file requirements, not everyone owns photoshop to make cmyk mode files, and also ability to move pictures on the mockups to the way I like.

Themasterpicks

Outstanding app. I have this app installed on both my stores which has been a huge help with revenue

Shopwinner

Does anyone have a problem to upload pictures or drawings?

Ectivgear

simple to use, great resources available. A no brainer if you do POD products. If only pillow profits would integrate with woo commerce too, it would be perfect.