Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Paws & More Store

This is run by a dishonest team with poor customer support. My orders were placed more than 2 weeks ago and they've been stuck in production since (the promised production time was 5-7 days). The support team did not reply to my emails. New users, beware - do not risk your store's reputation with this shady company.

Update: On my second order the same thing happened again. The Pillow Profits Team did not reply to my email either. Hoping that writing here would catch their attention. Please fulfil my orders - it's been more than 7 days. Thanks.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

I looked into your orders and can see you placed one order with Pillow Profits on February 18th.

Due to a large surge in sales during the month of February, our sneaker production went from 4 days to 10 days during the second half of February.

We were able to finish your sneaker order within 10 days and provided a tracking number within 10 days showing your items are on their way.

You can track the progress of your shipment here:

We apologize for this temporary delay and are happy to report that our production times have normalized back to 5-7 days during the month of March.

Let us know how you like the sneakers once they arrive!

The Pink Pigs

This is a CHINESE supplier that takes WEEKS to fulfil orders and WILL NOT respond if you have any questions or problems. If customer service doesn't matter to you and if actually receiving the products you pay for isn't a big deal, you'll be happy with handing your money over to these people and never seeing it again nor having anyone care. STAY AWAY!

March 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We looked into your order history with Pillow Profits and found you placed two orders on February 4th even though we had large banners on top of every page in the app saying “Please be advised that packages ordered between January 22nd and Feb 6th will be delayed due to Chinese New Year”

Both of your orders were successfully delivered by March 1st, just 23 days after you placed your order in the middle of Chinese New Year.

Below are the tracking numbers of the delivered goods:

We explicitly state on our site and in our app where the goods are produced and that it takes 5-7 days to handcraft the items and additional 10-15 days to ship the items with standard shipping.

Pillow Profits prides itself on having the fastest production times in the industry while maintaining excellent quality and service. We are very happy to see you were able to get your items on-time even during the holiday!

We’re also glad to see after you left this review you’ve decided to re-install the app and give Pillow Profits another chance.

We proudly serve thousands of thriving entrepreneurs every day with unrivaled production speed and exceptional quality goods.

Horse Deco

customer service is bad, don't answer properly to my questions, sent me bad picture of product they sell, I can not see properly the product, only doing self promotion when I tell them their product description is wrong, say they sell poly cotton cushion covers as it seems label says polyesther, they don't want to recognize this issue... no happy at all with the service...

March 2, 2019

Thanks for your feedback!

We apologize for any miscommunication about the materials used on the pillow covers.

The front print portion is a polyester material; however the back is constructed from a peach textured poly-cotton blend.

Your customer reviews and photos of the Pillow Profits pillow covers look fantastic on your site and we appreciate your business!

If you want to learn more about our products we have a great YouTube channel where we show how we make the products and give a detailed description of the materials used.

Happy Selling!

The Pillow Profits Team

Really Awesome Stuff

First, note that they pay people who just installed to write 5 star reviews. So believe in those reviews at your own risk. Second, their customer service is HORRIBLE, snarky and unprofessional. Search on FB for other honest reviews.

CheapTarget

Im very disappointed with pillow profit, I though they are print on demand from USA and that the reason they charge the products more expensive than other providers from china but WHAT WAS my surprise .... the products coming from china, they charge as a intermediary, the order take more than 3 weeks to go to the costumer, also in the tracking number they shipped do not use your company name as is supposed to do if a customer buy something from your e-commerce store they expect the product from your company no from other person on CHINA.
Conclusion your customer paid 3000 more a product because you use this app PLUS do not get the product on time, ALSO you paid them and the monthly fees to be just and "INTERMEDIARY" when you just can go to the Alliexpress and find the provider to buy directly from them.

Street Rat

Let me just preface my review by saying I WANT TO USE PP BADLY! Here's the deal. When I go to APPS in Shopify this pops up:

"Your session appears to have timed out. Please click Apps menu in your store admin, and then click the PillowProfits Fulfillment banner to resume working in this app. If you continue to have problems with this error, and cannot get into the app, it might be due to cookies being disabled in your web browser.
This has been known to happen with some people using the Safari web browser. You might try making sure cookies are enabled in your web browser, or try using a different web browser, such as Google Chrome.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

So I contacted PP support regarding the issue that will not allow me to use the app. I keep getting bounced around and not one person has been able to help me fix it. I hear the owner is ridiculously obsessed with customer service - I don't think he'd be happy knowing this disgruntled individual is unhappy. (Note: I have a Mac with Google Chrome as my browser)

If anyone has had the same issue I would be grateful to learn how they fixed it.

Again, I have not used the PP App. This review is based on not being able to use it.

Trending Formula

Their customer service is terrible. Ask a question, I get a non-answer and a video to watch. There is no phone number to call. It' s taken 6 months to get a sample ordered.

Sweet Skull Boutique

I’m not able to open their app anymore for some reason, but they were still able to charge me. There is nothing wrong with my computer....I had been using the app just fine. Then one day I was no longer able to open it. I have tried to change settings, etc but nothing works. Their only solution is to use a different browser (Chrome) which is unavailable for Mac laptops.....it’s only available for iPhone, iPad, etc. So I have been unable to create more products. I have already removed most of their products from my store and will probably end up removing all of it today. There is nothing wrong with my browser, my settings are correct, and I was able to use the app just fine until about a week ago. Customer service is no help....

Heimatstolz

Pillow Profits is not able to label the shipment adress correctly. Problems caused by this issue are being ignored and they are not replying to mails regarding this topic. They are also not able to provide proper shipping information to custom & tax authorities, this causes a massive delay. Here, support answers not to emails too. Support is only existing, if they can send auto mails or want anything from you. If you are based in the EU, hands-off Pillow Profits

Burn on Demand