Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Beer Gears

Awful! I cancelled my subscription within the trial period and was still CHARGED! Tried contacting the support and NO ANSWER! REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY!

Tinyfantasyisland

Wish i can say i had a good experience its been less than 30 days and they have managed to mess up over 10 orders. Then they want photos from each customer showing the wrong orders, yea imagine trying to contact all these customers asking for photos of what happened. forget this company i will no longer use their service. sad because i have used them in the past seems like they have gotten worse over the year. i would recommend finding the same products on a different platform.

Update 6-22 they are still sending wrong items and it has become a nightmare for me and my store. they do try to send the correct items but being everything shipped from CHINA it takes another 4-6 weeks for delivery. Even after them messing up has to over 20 orders now in the last week, they want photos for each order that they messed up on. My customers are beginning to hate us. The must have no quality control over there. think twice before installing their app.

Rockhoodie

I am nauseous with the customer service of this app. too rigid, too unprofessional, making customers extremely annoyed
I still have to use this application because its product quality still meets my needs. But I'm sure if one day I remove this application it is surely due to customer service

Zambique

Terrible. Trying to get you to write good review for free pair of shoes. Shopify should not allow this indirect bribery. Not worth, and quality of their products always vary, so is the time of delivery. Also they change their product availability. I signed up because of High Heels than they discontinued High Heels printing... Well, not reliable...

I Vegan Accessories

Very bad business practice! After 3 months of designing the website and perfecting the shoe designs, in which many hours of work and money were invested, we commissioned the first test boots.

The shoes we ordered (and later recieved with 1 week delay) were of very poor quality. The soles of the boots were extremley thin - the thickness of the sole is 4mm - so the bottom of the shoes can be pierced through very easily. Boots also did not have a CE standard that provides a guarantee of basic quality to European customers.

While ordering, we recieved a wrong tracking number, and after the delivery deley we contacted their costumer service and unfortunatley recieved a very slow response to the question of what's happening with the package. On-time delivery is of paramount importance in this kind of business and waiting for the response for 4 day, when manufacturer is late for more than a week with their delivery to the mailing service, is not accaptable.

In addition, the app ratings are unrealistic since most of the users evaluate the app before they get the product as the company offers them $ 25 discount for their first order if they give rating to the application.

Also a WARNING to all users of the application who are from the EU. All responsibility for the poor quality of products when facing final customers is on you. That is because shoe manufacturers do not provide basic quality and CE standard.

Waste of money and time. Attached are the pictures of the shoes' poor quality and DHL tracking number. https://imgur.com/a/tAYHa

Discriminant

Terrible support. Impossible to manually order products or sync past orders.

Sun Sun Store

I did not install the application, I contacted the support, but they did not respond

Peechip Com

Weekendbag

Orders take to long to be shipped and cause too many complaints from customers.
It is not worth the risk. Products good let down by delivery plus paying an expensive subscription charge per month.

It is 27th October, 2017 23.11pm UK time and I have now had to refund another customer!!!!!!!!

I am so annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz Lauter Designs

I have tried to get their attention to my concerns, but their attitude gets in the way. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The quality of their products is the worst association with cheap "made in China" merchandise. The shoes are what I sampled. I don't want my artwork associated with these poorly made products. To make the decision to dump them easy, the customer service for me was really bad. They didn't resolve any issues. When I needed help, their response was to tell me to just go to their video tutorials and they had an annoyed attitude about it. The sync with Shopify is not reliable. My sample order was shipped even though it was flagged as "risky" by their app, and should have not gone through. Their customer service told me to manually override the "risk" hold, and guess what, now a duplicate of my order is on the way despite my explanations of the problem and requests for help. These print on demand companies should at the least have decent customer service. This company is a big gamble to work with and I don't recommend you put your time into wrestling with them and your upset customers who get shoes which have flaps of stiff elastic hanging inside which gouge the side of their foot.