Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Factory Store

Tracking code still no active since 2 months ago!
None ship supplier!
Please beware of this vendor! Open the case on Paypal to get a refund

baothu35723

Pillow is a scammer!
None ship supplier!
Please beware of this vendor! Open the case on Paypal to get a refund

Bella & Baraka

The WORST app and WORST customer service. I truly advice everyone not to use this app. Firstly, their app has too many bugs and errors. Whenever you will write to their team to fix it, they will firstly respond after atleast 2-3 weeks and then still would not solve the problem. The errors would still be there.
They keep changing things in their apps and send one-line messages and then expect us to change our entire store all the time.
Their customer service and response is the WORST. They don't reply at all. I even sent them emails thru shopify but yet they don't come back.
I thought i would overlook the negative feedback and reviews and give them a chance but i was wrong. It wasted my time and money.
Now they might reply to this review saying its either fake or try to justify themselves. Which all be a big lie and cover up.
They try to pull thru 30 days so they can charge you the money.
My sincere advice to all.... DO NOT even try this app.
I never respond with such negative reviews but these guys deserve it.

Printinum

This app is continuously down, especially on weekends and there is no prior notice of technical issues. The app is very expensive and really not worth paying a lot of money considering the constant problems it has. It is a shame because their products are very good. One star.

Gadgetvips

Pillow is a scammer!
Tracking code still no active since 2 months ago!
None ship supplier! Please beware of this vendor! Open the case on Paypal to get a refund and report to Shopify partner to removing this application

GRAND MARKA

The cost of the products is very expensive, how do we sell and square with these prices, even the shipping company is not on a good level and you have to use the postal code other than international companies the mobile number is enough to deliver the order.

Bohemian-Spirit-Store

This company is a scam. I've been waiting a month for a tracking number and my order doesn't go out to the customer I had to give the refund, I send a lot of mail and nothing, you shouldn't cheat people, you lose your money... if you are starting a business don't hire it.....

May 19, 2020

Hi Bohemian-Spirit-Store

Thanks for the feedback. We definitely understand this can be a very frustrating time to be running an Ecommerce store for you and your customers.

We are regularly updating our blog with informative resources you can share with your customers about shipping delays caused by the Covid-19 crisis and when we expect the situation surrounding air freight to improve.

If you’re uncomfortable with longer than usual shipping times we highly recommend shutting off ads or temporarily or switching to a supplier elsewhere that isn’t facing the challenges of international logistics delays. We will continually update you via email and our blog with exactly what is going on and when we expect our shipping to normalize.

We appreciate your patience and we look forward to seeing rapid improvements to our service on the other side of this crisis.

emeryapparel

Ive had multiple orders and cannot even use the app itself within shopify, ive got no way to access my "pillow profits" account and ive tried contacting their support multiple times. I cannot even see the status of my orders let alone see them at all. Its crazy to think they charge $30 a month when i cant even contact anybody or use the software. Im on the free trial and i pray to god i do not get charged in the future.

May 16, 2020

Hi,

Sorry you are unable to load the app. We reset our servers this morning and you may need to hard refresh or clear your cache to load the interface.

If that doesn't work you can contact us at support@pillowprofits.com and we'll look into your problem.

We are currently receiving higher than average ticket volumes and we are working extremely hard to reply to everyone within 48 hours so please bare with us. We are prioritizing tickets related to seller orders and wait times may be higher than normal.

GrooveToob

I tried to sign up for 30 day free trial. After 5 days, no reply, account approval. No response to any emails . I will not even attempt to use this app. Bad first date.

May 16, 2020

Hi,

Sorry you had a bad experience with the service. We are currently experiencing high ticket volumes from new users and we are prioritizing tickets from sellers placing orders with Pillow Profits.

Our response times are delayed for inquiries not related to orders.

We took a look at our registration request log and support emails and did not find an application for GrooveToob.

Let us know the store you applied for and we'll look into it. The support email is support@pillowprofits.com

Sweet Velocity BPS

I have to resubmit the same design several times before it saves. It's like a slap in the face too... because after all the effort to get product listed, it takes 2 weeks to "maybe" ship and then the tracking info provided is bogus. I have 50+ orders from the last 3 weeks and NONE OF THEM have been delivered to my customer. Support is useless and has no sense of urgency. I'm going to lose customers. I'm now looking for other providers.

May 7, 2020

Hi Sweet Velocity BPS,

I just took a look at your neck gaiter orders and can see why you are frustrated with the tracking numbers. We have upgraded the shipping courier to USPS freight forwarding to speed up delivery, but it is pointing you to DHL - we will have that bug corrected today so you can see exactly where the package is en-route.

As far as production times, we are working extremely hard with our suppliers to make sure your products are made in 5-7 days maximum. We had to hold off on uploading tracking due to the Chinese Labor Day Holiday from May 1st - May 5th 2020. Now that our production partners are back we have provided the tracking on orders from the end of April.

Having said that, you have every right to be upset with the current situation. Operating a print-on-demand business in a global pandemic has its challenges and we are hoping to get things back on track in June and July as the situation stabilizes with international cargo routes for more reliable transit times.

Thanks for your patience and we hope you give us another chance once we get to the other side of the global pandemic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6