Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

TScorsica

Lamentable !!! Produits horribles, interface nul !
Pas de traduction pour les fiches produits.
Je viens de jeter 29.99 Dollars à la poubelle. Comment cela peux exister ?!

One Clip Stop

I deleted the app before the 30 day trial was up and they charged me anyway, I am highly disappointed with this company and am going to report the charge to paypal and maybe shopify if nessesary.

8xgear

Customer service is very bad. They even challenged us to use Paypal because they said they were Paypal VIPs. Our order is not dispatched after the order is more than two months old. This is a scam and has very bad customer service

Hunter's Corner Collection

Avoid this app, products are good but customer service is awful. Ive paid for Express shipping and they shipped some of these orders with Epacket which caused major delay because of covid-19. Subliminator is much better app for AOP products.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I have been using Pillow Profits for a few years and i stopped selling anything from them 2 months ago. The customer service is HORRIBLE. They don't send what is ordered then tell you they will give a credit only and not a refund. I will be forced to file a paypal claim for thousands of dollars worth of products. My customers are mad at me and calling me a scammer because of Pillow Profits. The products I ordered as DHL and FE Ex orders are shipped china post without any refund or notice and things from March are still not here as of 7/13. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

buithai123

Fuck this scam app, they never full fill the product and support seller.
I will never paid any fee for this app again, scam app
scam app
scam app

49 Dzine

We used Pillow Profits for 3 years and pulled them a couple of months ago. It wasn't the pandemic, but that their customer service was just inflexible and rude most of the time. We had given them a second chance and done more than $100k in orders. For the most part, their items are decent, but their prices aren't competitive with several other brands that have better customer service. Shipping times BEFORE the pandemic were not consistent. Sometimes items arrived in 2 to 3 weeks and other times it took 5 weeks. If they want to continue to successfully work with US merchants, they will need to change their system a bit. Response times aren't great. And just overall not fun to work with. You can see, whomever is responding to poor reviews also has a very standoffish and aggressive way of handling constructive criticism. It's basically the same attitude you will get when dealing with their customer service with orders.

We have found much more success and profits with other companies.

MissFits

You need to contact me immediately I've been emailing you. You owe me 100S OF DOLLARS WHICH I NEED TO PAY FOR MORE FRIGGING PILLOW PROFITS ORDERS FOR CHRIST SAKE JUST PAY ME MY MONEY AS CREDIT.
fantasticclaire.cm@gmail.com
CHUKKA-STORE.MYSHOPIFY.COM

Please contact me immediately on +64274779627

Awesome Skulls

I'm feeling unhappy with this app. Many orders still in transit, even no tracking update after 30, 45, even 60 days. So much impact to business. Terrible.

Masks.com

TERRIBLE- stay away! Awful customer service, long production times then way they finally do send packages they are not getting to my customers on time. This has been a total disaster.

June 2, 2020

Your oldest order in our system went into production less than 21 days ago and all orders were produced and shipped out on time.

Our production times on masks are 3-5 days, and shipping times are currently 15-25 working days.

Your customers will receive their masks over the next 10-15 days as the packages make their way through the USPS system.

I have personally responded to your emails throughout the last two weeks and advised you several times to NOT sell and seek other fulfillment partners if you are uncomfortable with the production and shipping times that we currently have.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7