Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

One Clip Stop

I deleted the app before the 30 day trial was up and they charged me anyway, I am highly disappointed with this company and am going to report the charge to paypal and maybe shopify if nessesary.

8xgear

Customer service is very bad. They even challenged us to use Paypal because they said they were Paypal VIPs. Our order is not dispatched after the order is more than two months old. This is a scam and has very bad customer service

Hunter's Corner Collection

Avoid this app, products are good but customer service is awful. Ive paid for Express shipping and they shipped some of these orders with Epacket which caused major delay because of covid-19. Subliminator is much better app for AOP products.

Bibbidi Bobbidi Bling

I have been using Pillow Profits for a few years and i stopped selling anything from them 2 months ago. The customer service is HORRIBLE. They don't send what is ordered then tell you they will give a credit only and not a refund. I will be forced to file a paypal claim for thousands of dollars worth of products. My customers are mad at me and calling me a scammer because of Pillow Profits. The products I ordered as DHL and FE Ex orders are shipped china post without any refund or notice and things from March are still not here as of 7/13. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

buithai123

Fuck this scam app, they never full fill the product and support seller.
I will never paid any fee for this app again, scam app
scam app
scam app

49 Dzine

We used Pillow Profits for 3 years and pulled them a couple of months ago. It wasn't the pandemic, but that their customer service was just inflexible and rude most of the time. We had given them a second chance and done more than $100k in orders. For the most part, their items are decent, but their prices aren't competitive with several other brands that have better customer service. Shipping times BEFORE the pandemic were not consistent. Sometimes items arrived in 2 to 3 weeks and other times it took 5 weeks. If they want to continue to successfully work with US merchants, they will need to change their system a bit. Response times aren't great. And just overall not fun to work with. You can see, whomever is responding to poor reviews also has a very standoffish and aggressive way of handling constructive criticism. It's basically the same attitude you will get when dealing with their customer service with orders.

We have found much more success and profits with other companies.

MissFits

You need to contact me immediately I've been emailing you. You owe me 100S OF DOLLARS WHICH I NEED TO PAY FOR MORE FRIGGING PILLOW PROFITS ORDERS FOR CHRIST SAKE JUST PAY ME MY MONEY AS CREDIT.
fantasticclaire.cm@gmail.com
CHUKKA-STORE.MYSHOPIFY.COM

Please contact me immediately on +64274779627

Awesome Skulls

I'm feeling unhappy with this app. Many orders still in transit, even no tracking update after 30, 45, even 60 days. So much impact to business. Terrible.

Masks.com

TERRIBLE- stay away! Awful customer service, long production times then way they finally do send packages they are not getting to my customers on time. This has been a total disaster.

June 2, 2020

Your oldest order in our system went into production less than 21 days ago and all orders were produced and shipped out on time.

Our production times on masks are 3-5 days, and shipping times are currently 15-25 working days.

Your customers will receive their masks over the next 10-15 days as the packages make their way through the USPS system.

I have personally responded to your emails throughout the last two weeks and advised you several times to NOT sell and seek other fulfillment partners if you are uncomfortable with the production and shipping times that we currently have.

I Love a Hangar

UPDATE July 11th:
Here is an example of a recent transaction I am trying to get corrected due to PP sending the wrong color shoe – twice. Despite me asking for shoes they keep offering a refund as “We are afraid that our production team might again missed the details due to volumes of orders that are lining up and they are dependent with the information that is showing in the system.” – this is VERY VERY VERY concerning if they cannot process an order to correct an error their system has generated. We are now verging on incompetence - I'll let you be the judge.

June 10 – I advised PP that customer received the wrong colour shoe again

June 17 – PP emailed: “We will further investigate this with our facility. We will circle back the soonest time we get the response from them.”

June 19 – PP emailed: “Would it be possible to send the picture of both items that your customer received (Old and new order). Our facility needs it for reference.”

June 24 – I obtained photos from customer and sent to PP

June 30 - PP emailed: “Thank you for the pictures. Our sincerest apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We would like to ask if a refund would be amendable to compensate the order. We are afraid that if we are going to process a replacement, our facility might missed to it again due to volumes of orders.”

June 30 – advised PP the customer wants the shoes they ordered asap and not a refund.

July 3rd – I asked PP for an update as have heard nothing

July 9th – I asked PP for an update as have heard nothing

July 11th – PP emailed: “We have received the request for the order. We are afraid that our production team might again missed the details due to volumes of orders that are lining up and they are dependent with the information that is showing in the system. This was also the reason that the replacement was also missed.”

Original Review:
I have no issues with the app itself. There has been one or two times where it wasn't uploading new designs but 24 hours later was fine. BUT, using the PP app you're designs will end up on one of these two sites:
I have raised it with them multiple times and nothing has been done (in fact it was initially said that it was my fault). I have uploaded designs to PP App and then imported to my store but then did not make the product live. I've then seen that same design in one of the above 2 stores. PP denied any security issues. I emailed PP again only last week and still no reply. There is either a security issue with the app between a store and PP app, or PP and the factories they use in China (which i wont name here). Pillow Profits, you need to get this fixed.

Update (June): rating downgrade to 1 star. During April as shipping started to get impacted I started to utilize the option in the PP app to upgrade the shipping for each order to express shipping (this was before PP automatically put them on express and raised prices). What i didn't notice at the time (and PP were oblivious to this aswell) was any Canvas Low/high tops that were black toe/sole were somehow changing to white when shipping was upgraded. I raised this with PP and was initially being told i was doing something wrong on my end. I provided them with video showing it happening they finally said there was a glitch. They then agreed that if the wrong show color was sent out because of this glitch they would rectify if we got photo evidence from the customer. This initially worked for the first 4 or 5 pairs of shoes that needed to be replaced but now I am waiting literally weeks for these exchange requests to be actioned ...and then it can take weeks again for the production of the replacement shoe. Meanwhile customers are flipping out firstly because they got the wrong shoe, and then secondly because the replacement is taking so long. i have one request i sent on May 7th ....still not in production. followed up June 6th, 14th, 22nd and nothing. I have another from April 10th and still not in production. When I look at all the shoes that have needed to be replaced, they are averaging 4 weeks from my request to PP to the item being noted as shipped. PP , you're starting to drop the ball badly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7