Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Artavera

I installed this app and it was a flawless install. The products look good but prices are a bit high and charging a monthly fee is not good.
I find the support to be quite bad. I've been trying to reach them for a few days and get no reply through their chat or email. Still waiting.

QuoteMyDays

PillowProfits is a good company with fast reliable support, easy interface and it shows that they have put a lot of effort to create a fast import service of products with needed information on each item, BUT!

- The production time is ok, not more than that.
- They say that they will try to add regular items together with express items as express if you buy them mixed, don't rely on this...
- If you are within EU, be ready to pay import tax on each item or bulk. Not sure about US.
- 4 weeks for delivery is not optimal, but ok. What is not OK is having a delivery come from China with a tracking number with chinese information. You have no idea where the package is if you don't translate.
- Products are of good quality, but it's not of "real" quality of that makes sense. The boots e.g. feels cheap but looks good, so I do not feel that it's worth the standard retail price.
- Make sure you have a lot of policys protecting you, an annoying customer will be even more annoying with the slow (if any) process for fix.
- Learn standard SEO, you will need to optimize each item seperatly if you're serious.

I will give it 3 stars because it is a good company, but it's far from the best and I believe that they can achieve much more if they wanted to.

Bandana Blanket Company

Use them most of the time. After ordering hooded blankets from everyone I compared and found PolProf to have the best. Hooded production and DHL service is also great. No complaints! Unfotunaly, I got excited and started selling the fleece blanket line too, without ordering first, when I was told were very similar to the hoodeds. They sell well, but now I get many complaints about cheap quality and slow shipping. I start my days getting yelled at, issuing refunds and my shops reputation is sliding. Not sure what to do now, but looking for other fleece supplies. All others available are smaller, so... Anyway, my advices from lessons learned the hard way YES - offer the hooded blankets, but check the fleece for yourself before you commit. Customer service and help with app issues will likely not rock your world. It is slow. They have great potential, but need some work.

Atikapu

Great quality products but they messed up a lot of my orders. I've had over 20 complaint this month, about wrong sizes, shipping not the whole orders and also over 3 weeks delay time of Express Shipping which is suppose to take 2 weeks. It takes a week to response to my email which they always left me hanging and get to a point I made up some stuff to tell my customers.

I'm trying to find a new suppliers for my stuff at the moment.

Foundationyou

Very, very hard to cancel subscription. Just be advised about that. Other than that, cool concept.

Mangobelly

Holding on here. The idea is GREAT, but your setup has glitches (doesn't take my payment, still working on trying to allow my second form of payment on your app). It's making your app questionable. Finding patterns, a single pattern can cost upwards of $50 making the idea of providing "custom" products nearly cost prohibitive. You don't offer the pattern specs for backpacks, which is what you're promoting on the video that I watched.

Souly Spiritual Gifts

Great great app and products...however support seems to have gone missing. Customer order issues that have no way of getting resolved. The support time of 6-12 hours is not realistic...the only flaw i have found in this wonderful company so far. Hopefully they are working to resolve this. Had to give them 3 stars cuz of fullfillment issues and lag time of customer support.