Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Pillow Profits Fulfillment

by Pillow Profits Fulfillment

Footwear + Home-Goods Fulfillment With 10,000+ FREE Designs!

Al Hayat Philippines

Well, what can I say, Pillow Profits Fulfillment was really amazing. I am a newbie, but this doesn't mean to give up that easily. Learning experience was fun. The videos they have on their website was of a big help. Product training was easy to follow. Kudos to all the team!!

Olivia JC Gift Store

Being new to Shopify and e-commerce/drop-shipping, it's a minefield once you get going and it's easy to go down a rabbit hole/follow the shiny coin, This app though has to be one of the best, only just starting using it but its a breeze and makes you look like a professional in no time, it's great for filling out your store with fantastic looking products, would highly recommend, I cant comment on the product quality themselves or the delivery/order process, yet from the support and tutorial videos that are included within the app i have no reservations that they will deliver as promise. Look like an A-class company

Creation Gifts

Sorry, but i cannot sit back and not give my review after reading some of the reviews here. PP is a reputable company, with great support and great products. They have never hidden the fact that factories in China supply their needs. Its not a secret! youtube videos show that. Most products throughout the world are in fact made in China. As for reviews saying it shows app timed out, if you try and access via ipads etc it will. desktops are ideal for this app. From my point of view, this company is working hard to bring us decent products, that we can customise with our own designs, not pinched designs. And no i am not in any way connected nor do i work with PP, nor have they asked me to write this. I just couldn't get over the amount of negativity on reviews that is not this companys fault.

Keepsake Lovers

Pillow Profits and Adam's training are like no other . You can tell how much he really cares about helping everyone to be as successful as possible. His step by step training is perfect for anyone who can follow directions. Very helpful to say the least so thank you Adam! I'm new to shopify and print on demand & loving what I see so far. Easy to get started with a few of their designs & great for sparking your creative juices as well, when you are ready to hire a designer. Highly recommend!!

XOXO!!

freebiesgrabber

it is ideal for newbies to shopify and apps.

Shop Addict Store

Pillow Profits Rocks. I'm new to print on demand and having this app installed has helped me get started without having to pay for an expensive designer. Their free designs are awesome and their customer service scripts are life-saving for a newbie like me. Also, their support is rock star status in my book. Big thanks PP.

Hot Head Fan

Any time I call on support for help, they are there with the answers. The quality of product they put out is awesome and Pillow Profits is the only print-on-demand company I will use.

thefoxtoydotcom

Very nice products, diverse mockup, and most importantly the delivery time at the end of the year as committed

The Walking Church LLC

I love the pillow profit app. I’m just getting into drop shipping and they are taking years off my learning curve. The teaching videos alone are worth the monthly cost. Look forward to a great working relationship. God Bless and thanks for what you do.

Mellowhub

Good application, easy to use, cool feature, would be better if you add legging to your product list

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37