Pin Generator

Pin Generator

From $16.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
November 7, 2022

Amazing app! Pingenerator has saved me tons of time. I now finally have pins posting each day to Pinterest. It's easy to use, the customer service has been great and my Pinterest stats have improved SO much! I'm also seeing a spike in traffic coming from pinterest to my Shopify site. I just wish this company would make more apps because this one is serious SO good!

Looking Sharp Cactus LLC
November 6, 2022

Pin Generator has helped create my Pinterest campaign with such ease. I have sped up my Pin creation and scheduling dramatically.

zazaofcanada
November 6, 2022

Great work. Its really interesting app. Make work easier a lot. I just put the url of my product and it creates pins Thanks

Dolce Vita Shoes
September 22, 2022

I really loved Pingenerator before the app was developed and now thanks to the Shopify app I can schedule pins in no time directly from my shop!
The best app! Thank you so much!

SAVVY PAPER CO
Moldova
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited September 21, 2022

This is a great app if you are a pinterest user. It allows me to make a full month of pins quickly and they are all fresh. I can't wait to see some of the new features upcoming as they will only help my webpage get customers. Customer service is first rate as well.

Fuse Muse Fused Glass
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 21, 2022

This app saves me so much time in making nice pins for Pinterest. I don't have to upload each photo and make a design, there are so many different designs you can customize.

EssentialJewelry4u
Time spent using app: 7 days
September 20, 2022

This app will save you a ton of time making pins! Super easy to use and customizable. Customer service is fast and helpful.

heybalesco