Piña Instagram Feed

Piña Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Showcase your Instagram Feed. Easy setup. Instagram API Free!

Citation-Fashion

Love it, Help me with growth. Easy to use
Would request other to try it out Thanks you I appreciate it

SttiLo boutique

Súper easy and friendly. Must try it. I downloading the free one and is perfect to start it. great

Scent with Love

good app, easy to use and connect to instagram. I like that there is a free option too. Overall, i reccomend this app

Kali Sunglasses

nice app very complete, help build trust and give my store credibility and interface, thank you.

Isabelek

I absolutely love this app. So easy to set up and use. Definitely recommend it. Having an IG feed on the site is important.

Fine Gang Apparel

I love how easy it was to integrate my instagram on my store page! thank you!!! I do not consider myself to be the most technical person on the block so this made me feel like I can do anything now!
p.s. dont forget to follow me ;)

Recognised

Super easy to setup (took 2 minutes). Useful customizer feature where you can adapt the display of the feed on your page - this is excellent! It seems that cross-device flexibility is limited. However, for what it is, very good app!

belllieve

Super easy and fast to set up, just a few clicks and my Instagram feed just appeared on the home page!

Soapsheetsee

Best app for Instagram. Unlike the others on the app store it's easy and quick to install without having to do anything on the fb developers account. A plus: it's clearly visible that it's instagram and not just a picture gallery as it shows the likes etc.

Zilaree

I used this app on my website to add more content to my home page. Glad I did! It looks really nice.

Previous 1 3 4 5