Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Instagram Feed with Photos, Videos, and Slideshows

Feravina

This app is easy to install, and set up is too. This design is fit for purpose - I like that you have the option to remove the profile copy for a simple, clean design.

Tofino Hot Sauce Company

Great app! Super easy to install. The customer service is also great too. Highly suggest for all new stores.

Luna Loca Apothecary

So far so good. nice to have this option available that directly links to instagram. I like that it's custom

Bebemotto

It really worked so fast and could upload my instagram photos so easily. thank you for your support!

2 Bees Or Not 2 Bees Buy In

Super easy to use!! Setting up was as easy as 1 2 3. Monthly fees are reasonable and the free plan is also very reasonable.

Ace Athletics Tennis Wear

Easy install. Love It. Thanks guys! Will check out your other products. What will you come up with next?

By The Waist

I wanted my feed on my website. It was super easy to install and setup! I only had to type in a few components and its done!

Roar Modern

Amazingly easy to get set up! Looking forward to seeing how it works long term. Seems like a great tool to add content.

Nonsuch designs Ja

easy to use and self explanatory...would definitely recommend to anyone starting an online business.

Gipron Poles

Pina Instagram makes your homepage warmer and more friendly to your visitors in only a few clicks by adding your Instagram feed. absolutely recommended. I like the fact that even in the free plan you can show pictures you've been tagged in. It helped me give more credibility to my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6