Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed with Photos, Videos, and Slideshows

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

adourecandleco

Just decided to go with this one because I like pineapples....Easy setup! Love the display options, Thanks

dunkndogslk

this app is so helpful to my customers and to my instagram page, it gave me a wide range of customers

Become Solid

Setup was simple and streamlined! It was easy to both set up and configure the settings to be customized for mobile and desktop.

Subtle and Wild

Easy to use and straight to the point, will definitely continuing using this in the long run with my other websites as well

Orlando Party Express

Fast and just what I needed to post my IG page in my website I really appreciate finding this app thanks

Gracielust

This app is super user friendly and helps display our instagram page effortless and beautifully! Highly recommend

Mental Health Influencer

I am new to running my own business so having this automatically feed to my website is awesome and a great way to advertise.

The Copper Pot Co.

Easy and quick install. Looks good thus far. Starting with the free plan until I build out our ambassador program! Seems to be a great way to get new customers to engage with our Instagram channel.

MINDED™

Easy to use, fast to install, easy to get up on my page. Has a nice look to it, a lot of the other apps werent as customizable.

The Soap Box Girls, LLC

This is app is easy to use and I would recommend it to any other merchants needing to use Instagram.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8