Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Instagram Feed with Photos, Videos, and Slideshows

MINDED™

Easy to use, fast to install, easy to get up on my page. Has a nice look to it, a lot of the other apps werent as customizable.

The Soap Box Girls, LLC

This is app is easy to use and I would recommend it to any other merchants needing to use Instagram.

Dogs With Horns Jewelry

Was excited about this app and was easy to install but has not updated my feed since June 17. I’ve tried contacting customer service twice but still no response. Was great while it worked. Would like to keep it if it someone could contact me with a fix!

SUPERHUMANsportswear

Great app, very easy to intregrate, currently use the free options, will definitely upgrade once my shop grows, highly recommennd

Xclusive Label The Collection

I love the idea of this app , very awesome idea . Everyone should try this I love love love love love this app

Cosmolab-Evolvy

It's been 3 days and my IG feed hasn't been showed up on my landing page. I message them but nobody responded. Before I uninstall I would like to give feedback!

Feravina

This app is easy to install, and set up is too. This design is fit for purpose - I like that you have the option to remove the profile copy for a simple, clean design.

Tofino Hot Sauce Company

Great app! Super easy to install. The customer service is also great too. Highly suggest for all new stores.

Luna Loca Apothecary

So far so good. nice to have this option available that directly links to instagram. I like that it's custom

Bebemotto

It really worked so fast and could upload my instagram photos so easily. thank you for your support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7