Piña Instagram Feed

Piña Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Showcase your Instagram Feed. Easy setup. Instagram API Free!

Envolve Bioembalagens

I put it on my home page in less than 5 minutes. Just great, with hashtag filter option, all we need.

IceTheGang

Worth paying for a paid plan, works great on mobile and desktop. Definitely recommend getting this app if you use IG!

Spand8 Active

I added this app to my Shopify store in order to get a Instagram feed on the first page. Easy to use, easy to configure, perfect alignment to theme I'm using and excellent support. Highly recommended.

Hippie Witchy

The easiest Instagram app I've tried to plug in. Had it up and running in under 1 minute! Looks beautiful on my page!

Dot's Flower Shoppe

I need to show my inta feed and hopefully this add can show my instagram feed to my client the way I want it.

ATLETA 7

Seahorse Silks

Super easy to install & configure. Found it much easier than another one I tried. It really is Hassle Free as claimed.

Jimena's Bowtique

Simple and easy to use. Helps my stores looks more fancy and it helps to get more followers on Instagram and give a trust badge for new Customers.

The Pleasure Parlor

Super easy set up and customization. Hopefully my theme doesn't lose the connection like it did with other apps!

Newport Days

Easy Set Up - Like Real Easy - Put it where I wanted it - nice and simple under 30 seconds. we'll see how it works ongoing.