Piña Instagram Feed

Piña Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Showcase your Instagram Feed. Easy setup. Instagram API Free!

The Kensington Corner

Loved this app, really helped us with our instagram showcase on the home page. The compatibility and easiness is what makes it so useful.

Fly Pup

This has brought more life to my shopify store. The instagram feed definitely makes your brand more credible and your website to stand out.

March 12, 2020

Thank you, we're so glad you're enjoying it and it's helped bring credibility to your shop! :)

Head 2 Heart Creations

Love how easy this app is, thank you!! We really love the look of it from a customer side and love how easy it is!

NLM#U

I like the app its not difficult help me connect I'M so excited to say the 5 stars rating you earn

Brooklyn Tub & Scrub Company

Can't wait to see how this works. I am excited to use it! Just downloaded and looks great so far. :)

Brochas y cosméticos

Es realmente lo que necesitaba, sin complicaciones de programación para personas que iniciamos en los sitios web

DisandThat

Easy download and connecting with instagram. Still new to using this but Will see how it goes.

COMICG33KS.com

GREAT APP!!! Had a problem with the import but they were on top of it and fixed quickly. Hope they do one for a facebook page feed as well. Thanks guys!

TK Sports SA

Seems good so far. Very easy setup and links straight to our business IG profile. Best free feed app i've tried.

Keto Chow

I had to implement a new theme that didn't have this functionality built-in and this app has worked extremely well. It's light-weight, didn't require a lot of configuration but still does a good job. Updates to the posts got stuck, contact the developer and he got the updates working again.