Instagram Feed

Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Instagram Feed with Photos, Videos, and Slideshows

MINDED™

Easy to use, fast to install, easy to get up on my page. Has a nice look to it, a lot of the other apps werent as customizable.

SUPERHUMANsportswear

Great app, very easy to intregrate, currently use the free options, will definitely upgrade once my shop grows, highly recommennd

Xclusive Label The Collection

I love the idea of this app , very awesome idea . Everyone should try this I love love love love love this app

Feravina

This app is easy to install, and set up is too. This design is fit for purpose - I like that you have the option to remove the profile copy for a simple, clean design.

Tofino Hot Sauce Company

Great app! Super easy to install. The customer service is also great too. Highly suggest for all new stores.

Luna Loca Apothecary

So far so good. nice to have this option available that directly links to instagram. I like that it's custom

Bebemotto

It really worked so fast and could upload my instagram photos so easily. thank you for your support!

2 Bees Or Not 2 Bees Buy In

Super easy to use!! Setting up was as easy as 1 2 3. Monthly fees are reasonable and the free plan is also very reasonable.

Ace Athletics Tennis Wear

Easy install. Love It. Thanks guys! Will check out your other products. What will you come up with next?

By The Waist

I wanted my feed on my website. It was super easy to install and setup! I only had to type in a few components and its done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6