Piña Instagram Feed

Piña Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Showcase your Instagram Feed. Easy setup. Instagram API Free!

Gipron Poles

Pina Instagram makes your homepage warmer and more friendly to your visitors in only a few clicks by adding your Instagram feed. absolutely recommended. I like the fact that even in the free plan you can show pictures you've been tagged in. It helped me give more credibility to my website.

Vault Country Clothing

Easy to setup and works well. I would recommend to anyone needing their instagram account to show on their website.

Right Here At Home

works awesome no bugs great for what I need, hope this app never goes away or crashes. works flawlessly

XIXË

I used this app to add my businesses instagram feed to my website. It did a great job at displaying my feed. I really like how it flows with my website! Thank you

Citation-Fashion

Love it, Help me with growth. Easy to use
Would request other to try it out Thanks you I appreciate it

SttiLo boutique

Súper easy and friendly. Must try it. I downloading the free one and is perfect to start it. great

Kali Sunglasses

nice app very complete, help build trust and give my store credibility and interface, thank you.

Isabelek

I absolutely love this app. So easy to set up and use. Definitely recommend it. Having an IG feed on the site is important.

Fine Gang Apparel

I love how easy it was to integrate my instagram on my store page! thank you!!! I do not consider myself to be the most technical person on the block so this made me feel like I can do anything now!
p.s. dont forget to follow me ;)

belllieve

Super easy and fast to set up, just a few clicks and my Instagram feed just appeared on the home page!

Previous 1 3 4 5