Piña Instagram Feed

Piña Instagram Feed

by Piña Tropical, LLC

Showcase your Instagram Feed. Easy setup. Instagram API Free!

belllieve

Super easy and fast to set up, just a few clicks and my Instagram feed just appeared on the home page!

Soapsheetsee

Best app for Instagram. Unlike the others on the app store it's easy and quick to install without having to do anything on the fb developers account. A plus: it's clearly visible that it's instagram and not just a picture gallery as it shows the likes etc.

Zilaree

I used this app on my website to add more content to my home page. Glad I did! It looks really nice.

imajen design + decor

Excellent and quick. I laughed. I cried. It was better than cats. Happy that my customers will get to see the great work that we do for our clients!

Dynasty Beauty Collection

easy peezy! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serigrafia Artigiana

Perfectly working, good looking, user friendly, and it is very easy to install and we like it. Super Approved!

Pink Peplum Boutique

great app, easy to use A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Evolve Footgear

The best!! ...................................................................................................................................................

XXL-Zopf

Easy to install :) seems nice so far. I was asked before I could really use it but I have good hopes.

LovesSkin

Fantastic app! The installation process was very easy and its a great addition to my shopify site, would 100% recommend!

Previous 1 3 4