Online Stores & Influencers
Start selling Pink Martini in your store. Inventory is updated weekly with new arrivals, including photos, tips and marketing ideas.
Import Products in seconds
Select products you want to sell then click Import and the products will be setup in your store under the Pink Martini collection.
Pink Martini will fulfill the products you sell by shipping them direct to your customer, and you'll receive an invoice from Pink Martini.
About Pink Martini Drop Shipping
The Pink Martini Drop Shipping App connects your Shopify store directly to a large inventory of fashion apparel you can sell on your store. Pink Martini Collection has been selling & catering to fashion specialty and boutique stores across North America. Any items you sell are fulfilled by the drop shipper and you get paid a commission for each sale. You can expect personal service and having access to an inventory that is tailored to your needs.
You can start immediately by selecting from a trial selection of Pink Martini products you want to sell. Your choices are quickly set up in your store with live inventory, descriptions, and photos, ready to be sold.
When your customers place orders for Pink Martini products, you'll receive an email invoice for the goods sold with a wholesale price set as default and fixed freight charge included. Once the order is paid we will pack and dropship it directly to your customer.
Why you need it?
- You don’t need to invest in inventory to start selling,
- You don’t need a physical store,
- Make income as an online store, as an influencer or in your physical store,
- Purchase samples for social content and campaigns
Facts about Pink Martini
- We design eight collections per year from our head office in Toronto, Canada.
- Our collections use natural fabrics such as cotton, bamboo, viscose, rayon and linen,
- One on one customer service from our PM Team by chat, email or phone,
- We ship all across North America.
- Customers receive live tracking information in the Shopify order status
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.