Pinterest Daily Feed Generator

Pinterest Daily Feed Generator

by Elevate

Increase traffic with auto-generated product pinterest feeds

Soundporium Music Store

This app is pretty great. There's not a lot of apps designed for pinterest auto-scheduling, so when I saw it I had to try it. I especially like that it turns your products into pins so you don't have to just post a boring product image by itself. Also amazing customer service!

Gift Basket 4 Every Occasion

If you want a Pinterest auto post this is the app for you. Very helpful with any problems and will work with you for anything you need. The response is unbelievable. So quick and very very helpful. Awesome app the is the only app you need for Pinterest.

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this review Gift Basket. We're glad we were able to help you out and help grow your Pinterest account so you have one less thing to worry about.

sunlessea

Very positive experience with customer service, implementing a special request that we had to make the app even better. It is now possible to place the board on themes that are not published to make sure everything looks good. Fast working, professional, helpful and committed to solving problems!

August 2, 2021

Thank you Sunlessea for this review. We're always happy to help our merchants with any issues they face. And we love implementing feedback from merchants so we can best serve you in growing your store.

KaylaCat Customs

The app works great, super easy to use and install. I added it to my store and there have already been purchases made through the board. Customer Service is phenomenal! And they have accommodated every single request of ours promptly and with a smile. We would highly recommend this app and the best part is that it's free.