Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
Redigeret 28. november 2023

Excellent free app that does exactly what is says it will do. I can now Pin every single item in my store to my Pinterest account,while waiting for the Verified Merchant process. I have to own my domain for 13 months to get verified gut this app will allow me to still post my inventory manually. Thank you!\

P.S.
The app caused my blog on my website to not be clickable so you could not read the blog posts. If fixed this by going into the app's advanced settings and putting in the blog's URL under the section of excluding the pin from that page and now everything is working perfectly.

BLAKONIK
2 måneder bruger appen
7. marts 2024

The installation was so fast, seamless, and easy.

Afrikan Authentix
24 minutter bruger appen
12. juni 2023

This app is super easy to install in Shopify and quick to set up! We're very happy with this function that helps make sure our customers can save and share their favorite products from our website on Pinterest. we've installed this on 3 websites so far and have had no issues. Thank you for a great product!

Mum & Bebe
4 måneder bruger appen
25. oktober 2023

Super easy install and integration. I love that I can customize how the icon appears on my products.

Penny Moon
4 måneder bruger appen
14. maj 2024

Fabulous. Easy to use and works perfectly!

Remembered Fondly
3 minutter bruger appen
21. november 2023

The app worked well, was simple to manage, and the result is excellent, very professional looking!

The Coffee Potters
4 dage bruger appen
15. maj 2024

So easy to do!!

Vintage Elm
4 minutter bruger appen
9. december 2023

Very easy to install and use.

Cyndee Cee Creations
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
24. marts 2024

Worked great!

Shopforstylz
3 minutter bruger appen
12. januar 2024

Pinterest Save Button was quick and easy to set up and use! Great APP!

Game Day Savvy Designs