Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. April 2021

Easy to install. Like that you can change the pin it logo to suit your web. Hopefully it increases sales via Pinterest

theblackmarket.net.au
Australien
16. Februar 2021

Just installed and seems to be working so far. It isn't great that you don't get to really see the functionality of an app before writing a review of 100 characters or more...but ok. Thanks!

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous
17. März 2021

very good so far , I will let you guys know if this adds more traffic to my website then the time comes

Snackrite Xotiks
20. April 2022

Amazing! So fast and easy to set up, and FREE! Because we have recipes with beautiful photography This will be a wonderful way for us to extend our brand

The Foodocracy
15. Mai 2022

Took me two seconds to set it up and have it working! Hopefully things continue to go as smoothly! Thanks for an easy to use app!

A Little Confetti
22. April 2021

No issues, works just as expected! Glad I found this app!!!! I like that you can choose which icon you would like to pin.

Schildren
Vereinigtes Königreich
17. August 2021

Easy to install and great to use. Would install again. Would not have to write this review again since it is a minimum number of characters

HowtoMoonshine
13. November 2021

Worked well. Time to install was quick. It didn't decrease the speed of my website like other apps.

De’Kreatyve Lyfe
12. Februar 2023

So easy to use. I am excited to give my customers this option to add to their own pinterest boards. Thank you!

MariROsa Craft Shop
20. August 2022

I wanted a pin it button on all the merchandise in my store. This app works perfectly! Four clicks and it was done. Excited to see the traction it gives my business.

ChambrayandSandCustomGifts