Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

Sunny4ever

The app works great, easy set up, simple in use, and great customer service. I highly recommend

Beira

Great! so easy to use! Great instructions and worked first time. Thanks again. Look forward to it helping with my business.

Seven Dials London

This app made it so quick to pin my products to my pinterest store. Very helpful, will see if this helps to drive traffic to my store.

Gamer Life

This app is very easy to use for buyers and very easy to setup for sellers. A++++++++++++++++++++++++

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

Incredibly easy to install and worked instantly. I've been wanting to have this feature for my products for ages now and am so glad I finally found the app that provides this feature. Recommended highly!

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

Just installed and seems to be working so far. It isn't great that you don't get to really see the functionality of an app before writing a review of 100 characters or more...but ok. Thanks!

MoHapDog

Easy and quick to install. Just the thing we all need. Wish I signed up for it sooner. Many Thanks!

Sharon-I

Just installed, looked great and easy to install. Will play around with it. Recommended and try it out

Eden Market, Ltd

I had been using the app on one version of my website loved it and did an upgrade and reinstalled the app for the new website! Why not? It's a no brainer for advertising your products via Pins from your customers who love your items. Win/Win

Flashuni

Great idea! I am looking forward to seeing what happens and if it helps with my marketing, fingers crossed.