Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Free

Rose Hewartson

Thanks so much this app. It was easy to install and worked straight away. I liked having the choice of button too.

AvaJoy Collections

I love this app so easy to setup and use. Don't hesitate just set it up in your store you won't regret it.

Pawitch

Catch attention for your store and products by giving them a fresh look.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

UnEarthed® Premium Scented Candles

Works instantly with no problem and it only took about two minutes to install. Couldn't ask for more for a truly free app.

Luxury Techno Shop

I was very surprised how simple and powerful application this is. All recommendation... Mihajlo Matijevic
Novi Sad
Serbia

Egaadiya Online

I have check the app performances and its great app to use and i recommend it. So anyone interested to market in pinterest i m recommending it.

aTeLieR DeS eLeMeNTS

Perfect App and super easy! I can recommend this App to everyone.
You will have another platform to showcase your products, Just great and soooooo easy.

ObsessedHOME

This Pinterest Pin-It module is a great asset to the Shopify merchantcommunity. We love it so far. Regards, ObsessedHOME.

colton and Co

Bonjours je me serre de Pinterest pour promouvoir mon site vente montre bijoux F/H -coltonandco.com

March 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

I have checked the Pinterest pin it button on your store. It's displaying very nice

Btw, if you're feeling dissatisfied, please let me know what my mistakes are.
Thanks a lot :)

Primrose Kitten

worked within seconds! easy to install and showed up on my site. Would be nice to be able to link it to my pinterest account