Pinterest "Pin It" Button

Another easy way to expose your business via Pinterest.

Price: Free

Summer Haus

Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app to help me bring customers into my store. I feel like its a good way to advertise. I have used Pinterest before and it peaked my interest on how good it can be to promote your business.

Conekted

Time spent using app About 15 hours

More efficient app on the market for Shopify owners. All you do is copy paste the boom, your ready to start promoting.

Maline Bodywear

Location France
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Application ultra facile je viens de l'installer donc j'espère que cela nous donnera de la visibilité !

indiqueclix.com

This app is really easy to set up and use. Too early to tell but as of right now I'm liking what I see so far.

UsedReelMowers.com

works perfect. great app. definitely need to try it out. Plus its free so that helps. Setup was a breeze.

moonspellsbeautyessentials

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Good app. If only others will be as easy. It was easy to install. I hope it helps increase my traffic and sales..

5P'S- Fashions & Things

Time spent using app 3 minutes

use this app to better expose and drive sales to my store. I look forward to increase sales and exposer this app will provide.

Rahmanarahim

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I used this app when I am do my research for mood boards for my new collection T-shirt Ideas and much more.

Les beaux jours

Location France
Time spent using app 3 minutes

Je viens d'installer le bouton, à priori il fonctionne ! Je recommande, facile à installer. Aucun soucis.

OpenRangeOptix

Time spent using app 1 day

Simple as can be! No coding, no copy and past, just click "pin it". Best of all, it's a free app. Great app